Pedal Pads

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2003, 02:38 PM
NetManiac
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pedal Pads

Hey Doug, do you have pedal pads (I think that's what they are called?) to help with your heel-toeing? Or do you just have the stock pedals? I've been thinking about getting some, but A) I don't know if they would be useful, and B) The only decent ones I've seen are the Fabcar ones.
Mike my pedals are stock. I suppose there might be a better set up out there, but if you consider where I came from (WRX, older 911s), in the heel-and-toe department the Boxster is already miles ahead.

I will say one of the big problems I had with my WRX was the aluminum pedals with little rubber pads that were supposed to help with grip. But they were too small to be of consequence and the polished aluminum pedals just made my feet slip right off when I rotated my ankle. So if you decide to go with alum pedals, be sure they have enough "grip" to them.
Origianlly I highjacked someone another thread for this but now I am making it into its own thread so hopefully others will comment on their experience.

I found another set at Carnewal, which look nice. But they also look very similar to WRX's that Doug talked about, so I don't know if they would work all that well.

Has anyone had any experience with these types of pedal mods? Which ones do you have?

Quick Reply: Pedal Pads