Black Stealth Camouflaged Boxster and 991 Sighting in Cali

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 08:31 PM
unclejosh
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Black Stealth Camouflaged Boxster and 991 Sighting in Cali

Guys,
This morning, in Santa Cruz, CA, my buddy and I were in my GTS on the way to the San Jose airport. He flew in for the Rennsport Reunion. At the intersection of Walnut and Chestnut streets this morning at about 8:30 am, we noticed an all-black Boxster that looked like it was covered with “over the top” pimped out accessories. I slowed down at the left hand turn to get a closer look and waved at the driver. The driver took off like a dragster from the stop sign without a return wave. We then realized that this must be the upcoming redesigned Boxster but in heavy camouflage, as the lines were sleeker and somewhat different in this brief view. Lined up behind the heavily camouflaged Boxster were two wicked looking all-black 991s. These were not the 991s on display at Laguna, which suggests these guys were testing the new Boxster out here in Cali. I can say without any reservation that the black 991s looked incredible, and took our breath away. Maybe in a few years when I have 60 K miles or so on my GTS I will consider one. Or if I win the lottery now.

Quick Reply: Black Stealth Camouflaged Boxster and 991 Sighting in Cali