Notices
Boxster & Boxster S (986) Forum 1996-2004
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wanted To Buy a Boxster with PDK. Any Pick up location. All leads will be appreciated

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 12:18 PM
Glenn930
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted To Buy a Boxster with PDK. Any Pick up location. All leads will be appreciated

Wanted To Buy a Boxster with PDK. Any Pick up location. All leads will be appreciated
I'm interested in buying a 2009 or 2010 basic Boxster or a Boxster 'S' if affordable.
Please send me an email or personal message.
Thanks.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:23 PM
fgv1it
Racer

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

I just got done with a similar search. Look at the inventory available from the Porsche dealers in your area, as they have some cars like what you want available. I am in California, and I know that there are used basic Boxsters with PDK's for sale in San Diego, Los Angeles, and Rancho Mirage. You can go to the Porsche website and get a list of dealers in your state or neighboring states. Then, go to the website of each dealer and look at their inventories of used cars. You can also do a direct search on the Porsche website, but I found that those listings were not always complete or up to date.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:15 PM
sjfehr
Drifting

Received 65 Likes on 55 Posts

If you haven't used it yet: http://www.autotrader.com/

Quick Reply: Wanted To Buy a Boxster with PDK. Any Pick up location. All leads will be appreciated