Sponsored by:

Porsche Boxter GForce Performance Chip

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 11:45 AM
trickymoreira
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche Boxter GForce Performance Chip

Does anyone know if these GForce Performance Chips are worth the purchase? I came across an ad on the internet and thought I'd put it out there. Would be great to hear some feedback if you've installed:

"The GF Performance Chip reprograms your air/fuel ratio, ignition timing, and other aspects of your vehicle's engine to SAFELY increase the power, while increasing fuel economy significantly. Our chips are designed and programmed per vehicle. Your car will run smoother, run cooler and more efficiently at the same time. Our chips will not only increase horsepower, but torque as well for more REAL power. It increases power throughout the full RPM range unlike many competitors.".
Old 09-14-2011, 07:44 AM
Sumflow
Instructor

Location: Hawaii ~ The driver smiled, when he lost the car in pursuit..
Lightbulb Chip

For the price of a few tanks of gas does not seem like a whole lotta risk. What are you trying to do?

Terry there sales manager says the 60hp gain is on some of the Porsche Turbo's that were heavily modified. They have a money back guarantee.

Last edited by Sumflow; 09-14-2011 at 12:38 PM.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:33 PM
San Rensho
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Its garbage. Its not a chip, its a resistor that plugs into the intake air temperature sensor and fools the computer into thinking the car is running cooler than it is and therefore injecting more fuel.

60 hp and 5 MPG increases? Please.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:24 PM
drbob01
3rd Gear

It sounds like you know about this chip! I was going to purchase it and try installing it myself. It sounds like it's not worth the effort!! Is there anything that does work?

Quick Reply: Porsche Boxter GForce Performance Chip