Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 02:07 AM
JR944
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Sport Design wheels FS, cheap!

Sorry, wheels are no longer available
Joe

I have a set of 18" Sport Design wheels from a 996 for sale. They are 7.5" front and 10" rear.

They are all straight, but could stand to be refinished. A previous owner had 3 of them painted black, then painted silver again. It wasn't done very well and the silver has just started to chip off at some of the bolts. They look ok from a few feet away, but they're not quite right. One wheel appears to have never been painted. One had a curb rash (not bend) that a local body shop smoothed out for me, but doesn't have any paint at that point.

I'll try to post some photos shortly. Have found another set of wheels I'd really like to purchase, but have to sell some first. I have until Saturday to buy the replacement wheels I want, after that I'll have to keep these if not sold.

First person to Paypal $600 gets them. Actual shipping cost, if not picking up in Denver, to be added.

I'm the current CDI of Rocky Mountain region, former PCA Zone 10 Rep, have lots of PCA and Rennlist references to assure you your payment is at zero risk with me.

Please PM or email jrothma@hotmail.com with any questions or if you want the Paypal address.

Thanks,
Joe Rothman
Attached Images     

Last edited by JR944; 06-27-2009 at 11:10 AM.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:52 PM
racer
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

$600 for 18"s? insane(ly cheap!) I loved those wheels on my Boxster. GLWTS!
Old 06-26-2009, 07:09 PM
JR944
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks Racer,
I'm getting a good deal on the replacement wheels and am just passing these on at a similarly good price. Also really need to get them gone as wife knows I already have 30 wheels for only 2 P-cars.

If anyone needs/wants a set and a half (2 pairs of rears) of 996 Turbo Twists, I'll sell them at a similarly good price. Those could also use refinishing, but as a one piece wheel are pretty easy to do yourself.

Here's a photo showing the curb rash before being sanded down

Joe
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Sport Design wheels FS, cheap!