best place to get ROW M030

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 09:56 AM
fourniem76
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best place to get ROW M030

Good day everyone,

With the bad roads we have here my suspension is just shot... I am thinking of swapping for a ROW M030 setup this spring... seems pretty hard to get a hand on that though..anyone know what's the best place (price & delays) to order that from ?

Thx,

Michel
Old 03-28-2008, 03:42 PM
geoff w
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got mine from Sunset in Oregon and they had the best price I found. Somewhere around $970 with shipping (ordered end of 2006, received mid 2007). But with the value of the dollar relative to the Euro, who knows what it is now. It took many many months for them to get it to me, while others have said they got theirs quickly. There are ROW M030 versions for different Boxster configuration (base, S, tip, year, etc.), so I assume that accounts for availability. Epiq Motorsports were also under $1K when I was looking. And Carnewal in Belgium is closer to the source, but the exchange rate could be a killer

It really improves the way the car handles, but if your local roads are that bad, I'm not sure if it will last any longer than your stock suspension. If you get the ROW suspension without shocks and get the Bilstein HD or Sport shocks installed, I think they come with a lifetime warranty, but they are more expensive

Quick Reply: best place to get ROW M030