Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WANTED: BOXSTER TIPTRONIC (SF AREA)

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 08:27 PM
911Jeff
Rennlist Member

Received 68 Likes on 39 Posts
Default WANTED: BOXSTER TIPTRONIC (SF AREA)

I am looking for a tiptronic Boxster (in the San Francisco Bay Area) for my wife. I am willing to pay a fair price for the right, well maintained car. I don't have a lot to spend, so an earlier Boxster is probably going to be the answer. My wife has her own wish list of colors and options, so I am trying to see what is out there. (She has told me would also accept a 993 or 996 Cabrio Tiptronic).
I have seen some great prices and nice cars on Craig's List, but I would prefer to buy the car from a fellow Rennlister. I, myself, have a manual Boxster and a manual 993 Cabrio, so please...no editorials on why I shouldn't want a Tiptronic.

Thanks,
Jeff
Old 08-24-2015, 09:19 PM
rodbarker
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default boxster for sale

Originally Posted by 911Jeff
I am looking for a tiptronic Boxster (in the San Francisco Bay Area) for my wife. I am willing to pay a fair price for the right, well maintained car. I don't have a lot to spend, so an earlier Boxster is probably going to be the answer. My wife has her own wish list of colors and options, so I am trying to see what is out there. (She has told me would also accept a 993 or 996 Cabrio Tiptronic).
I have seen some great prices and nice cars on Craig's List, but I would prefer to buy the car from a fellow Rennlister. I, myself, have a manual Boxster and a manual 993 Cabrio, so please...no editorials on why I shouldn't want a Tiptronic.

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeff, I have a 2008 Boxster S for sale in Durango Colorado. I thought that your wife may want an upgrade by now. It has the tiptronic transmission and only 13,800 miles on it. I also own a hotel so if you come out to purchse the Boxster, it will come with a comp stay at the hotel and some fun travel plans. This is an excellent car loaded with nice touches. if you have an interest, let me know. It is priced right.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:21 PM
rodbarker
2nd Gear

Jeff, I have a 2008 Boxster S for sale in Durango Colorado. I thought that your wife may want an upgrade by now. It has the tiptronic transmission and only 13,800 miles on it. I also own a hotel so if you come out to purchse the Boxster, it will come with a comp stay at the hotel and some fun travel plans. This is an excellent car loaded with nice touches. if you have an interest, let me know. It is priced right
Old 09-04-2015, 06:19 PM
EJ-Fresno
AutoX

The request is from 2007...
I assume he already found the car he was looking for
Old 09-07-2015, 05:33 PM
911Jeff
Rennlist Member

Received 68 Likes on 39 Posts

I found a 9k miles garage queen a few years ago....
Thanks anyway

Quick Reply: WANTED: BOXSTER TIPTRONIC (SF AREA)