Sponsored by:

Boxster B&B Fabrication Header on Ebay

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2002, 01:24 AM
vwaudiracing
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Boxster B&B Fabrication Header on Ebay

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a Boxster B&B Triflo header on ebay for sale. Item number is 1853644128 in case anyone is interested.
Old 08-26-2002, 05:21 PM
Bill L Seifert
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
When I was in for service, my mechanic was installing one of those on another Boxster. He said one side did not fit correctly, and had to send it back. Be careful buying one on ebay, as B&B may not replace it if it does not fit. I bought a new Nikon digital camera on ebay, and it broke, and I had a heck of a time with waranty, because my name was not on the original receipt. I don't mean to screw up someones sale (If it is your sale) but, I am very gun shy about buying new stuff off of ebay.

Bill
Old 08-26-2002, 11:05 PM
vwaudiracing
AutoX

actually it is my sale on ebay...just figured people here might be interested. It is funny that you someone who had a problem with fitment. I have installed quite a few and never had a problem with a b&b brand. if anyone had a problem I could get the product taken care of for them. a little added service i try and provide for ebay customers....its kinda funny cause i end up getting repeat customers (outside of ebay) by doing this.
Old 08-27-2002, 01:15 PM
Bill L Seifert
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Glad to hear that. I sure don't want to mess up anyone's sale on ebay. I'll bet this was just a one off mistake. I have heard B&B is a very good company, and I root for Billy Boat in IRL races, the boy has the worst luck. Our Boxster is my wife's, and she does not like cool exhaust sounds in a car, or I would probably put one on our car. The one I was telling you about sure sounded good after they got it on.

Good luck,

Bill
Old 08-27-2002, 04:31 PM
Ghost Rider
Banned

I don't want to mess up your sale either, but every person who has dyno'd the B&B exhaust on the Boxster has reported HP loss. If you aren't concerned about HP loss but are more interested in looks and/or sound, then maybe this is the exhaust for you, but for those concerned with every last ounce of HP, only the GHL and Porsche Sport Exhaust have been dyno'd to NOT lose HP. Some other exhausts (not the B&B) lose as much as 10-12hp!

Robert I believe has all of the stats.
Old 08-27-2002, 04:32 PM
Ghost Rider
Banned

Ooops I just noticed, Header instead of Exhaust. DOH! I don't have any HP specs on the B&B header, but Robert might. I know there are differences in construction and sensor placement among different brands, thus TTP and SCarGo are the two most often "preferred" headers for the Boxster.

Quick Reply: Boxster B&B Fabrication Header on Ebay