Neowerkes presents: - The European Tuner Challenge –
August 11, 2002

The California Speedway
9300 Cherry Ave.
Fontana, CA 92335

Gates open @ 10 AM / Spectators

The only event that will have it all:

Drag Racing:
The first, original, and only event SPECIFIC to European Drag Racing – Audi, BMW, Mercedes, VW and Porsche: this is your chance to see the worlds fastest Euro’s go at it head to head…not to mention some “friendly” grudge matches amongst some industry notables.

Ladies:
If the name Sasha Singleton isn’t enough to attract your attention how about Francine Dee? Still not interested? How about Flo Jalin, Lisa Kaye, Cijae Kai, Linda Dinh, and Jynki Cruz? If that’s not enough, how about Rashel Piazza, Kimberly Fisher, Judy Le, Asya Lee, Amanda Bach , Noelani Chase, and much more…over 25 models will be in attendance for the Modeling Expo!

Show Competition:
To the winner goes the spoils, how does $1000 sound? With classes ranging from Novice to Expert, the show competition will exhibit simply the finest European cars in the nation. A “who’s who” of the Euro tuning industry, this is your chance to show everyone what you’ve got. Come out and represent for yourself, your team, or your manufacturer!

To register compete or model/ Tickets and other information is available at <a href="http://www.neowerkes.com" target="_blank">http://www.neowerkes.com</a>

I'll be there so if anyone is interested, we can caravan and roll deep together as rennlister.

The cost is $15 for parking (display vehicle) and $10 for admission.

Let me know, e-mail me at porsche_rt7@hotmail.com.
Old 07-29-2002, 12:52 AM
Ghost Rider
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know I NEVER go anywhere that charges me to show my vehicle unless it is a charity event. Otherwise, I figure people should be paying me to look at my car and take up my time showing it.

You also have to be careful of these events where you show your car but there is no crowd control, no roped off areas etc. You get Bubba and his belt buckle smashed up against your paint, or kids banging their favorite metal tranformer up against the door. Not pretty, not fun.

If you want to charge me to drag race that's fine, I understand track insurance and all, but to simply show the car? Nah... I'll pass...

I'll look for my drag races elsewhere, JATO bottle in hand...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: European Tuner Challenge - Aug. 11th (Sunday) - California Speedway