just bought Boxster now I need parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2003, 10:44 PM
Drew Man
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post just bought Boxster now I need parts

Howdy guys,
I am in need of some parts for my 99 Porsche Boxster, it's wrecked. The parts I need are as follows; frnt bumper cover, rear bumper cover, drv frnt fender, drv rear quarter panel, rear spoiler, hood emblem, drv tail light, drv head light, drv radiator assembly, drv a/c condenser assembly, black/charcoal drv inside door panel, and black/charcoal front and rear trunk carpet sets. Used parts is what I'm looking for, new stuff is too much. If anyone has anything or all that I'm looking for or knows where the best places to look are, please let me know, that would be greatly appreciated. I've checked car-part.com but everything is scattered out and I can't find the important things. I'd like to buy from one person/vendor for simplicity or if it's cheap then that's cool too. Thanks, -Drew
To check out my new ride click on the site below.
<a href="http://community.webshots.com/photo/80793098/80793642boZxBo" target="_blank">http://community.webshots.com/photo/80793098/80793642boZxBo</a>
Old 07-14-2003, 02:51 AM
David in LA
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Try LA Porsche Dismantlers...that's where I get my 993 parts. Asking prices are initially a bit on the high side, but they will deal if are buying a number of things...AND if you come across as serious and ready to buy NOW. I had much better luck negotiating in person than over the phone, and ultimately paid less than what I would have elsewhere or on eBay.

Good luck!
Old 07-14-2003, 10:29 AM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 353 Likes on 157 Posts
Parts Heaven is also a good source. They get wrecked Porsches and salvage the usable parts.

Quick Reply: just bought Boxster now I need parts