Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Boxster w Roock wheels - Happy customer

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2003, 02:11 AM
rage
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by Rami:
<strong>I love your rims man! They look really great.
I also have a Boxster and would like to have new rims to finalize my 'RS' project.
Could you tell me which ones you have exactly and what the price was?
You can copntact me also by mail
ramirez@pandora.be</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Rami,

the wheels and the bodykit were supplied by Neil at Roock Sport System in Atlanta. The wheels are a 2 piece design and are exclusive to them. The size was 18x9 upfront and 18x10.5 in the rear. Neil is a great guy and very helpful. Their web site is <a href="http://www.roockusa.com/." target="_blank">http://www.roockusa.com/.</a>

I hope this helps,

Cheers,

Rage
Old 05-23-2003, 01:11 PM
TNH 986
Intermediate

Really nice setup.

I just got my Boxster a few weeks ago, and I am already hunting down prices on wheels, and areo kits.

What suspension setup are your running? Any rubbing with those wheel specs?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to plan ahead. Post more pics please.
Old 05-23-2003, 02:23 PM
KJM3SMG
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
where's the pic? URL please... I'm new to Rennlist. :-(
Old 06-14-2003, 01:38 PM
rage
Intermediate

TNH,

Sorry its been so long getting back to you.... the weather has been good here so I've been driving...!

The Body kit is all Porsche Factory parts except for the wing. I purchased the parts from Roock USA. Neil was my contact...great guy. I installed the body pieces myself with the help of a friend. There was no modifications necessary for the bumper or the side skirts. We finished the install in approx 6hr. ( I was taking my time) Make sure who ever you buy the kit from that the skirts come with the factory mounting strips...very important.

The springs are Eibach prokit. The wheels are 18x10.5 in the back... a very tight fit. I might run a 2mm spacer if I get any rubbing... none yet though. To be safe you might want to run 18x10s on the rear. Roock sells them as well.

I have also installed the B&M shortshift...its a must!

cheers,

Rage
Old 06-18-2003, 06:03 PM
TNH 986
Intermediate

Cool thanks for the update Rage. I really love that front end. Your ride looks so sharp.

After talking to a few other members, I think I am going to be running the eibach/bilstein setup.

Hopefully I will be ready to post some pics in the next few months Looking to buy a house pretty soon, so the box has to stay stock for a little while.

Thanks for suggestions Rage

Quick Reply: Boxster w Roock wheels - Happy customer