Sponsored by:

Speedster Humps - which ones?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 04:08 PM
First986NJ
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Speedster Humps - which ones?

I have seen a few different Speedster humps for sale, on Ebay and through aftermarket suppliers, as well as the Porsche ones. For those of you who have them, what are opinions on the best ones to buy? Stock are the most expensive, aftermarket units can be cheaper, but are they as well constructed or as good looking?
Old 02-28-2007, 02:24 AM
chaudanova
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by First986NJ
I have seen a few different Speedster humps for sale, on Ebay and through aftermarket suppliers, as well as the Porsche ones. For those of you who have them, what are opinions on the best ones to buy? Stock are the most expensive, aftermarket units can be cheaper, but are they as well constructed or as good looking?
Hi, I have a set of OEM Porsche speedster humps if you're interested. They're currently painted by porsche, in Seal Grey Metallic, and I have the complete package, which includes the individual nylon padded carrying/storage bags for them along with the instruction booklet, etc.

You can email me at chaudanova[at]gmail[dot]com if you'd like them... (sorry for the strange formatting, it wouldn't allow me to post my email as a link)

Thanks!
Chris
Old 02-28-2007, 09:55 AM
First986NJ
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

email sent.....

Quick Reply: Speedster Humps - which ones?