Sponsored by:

Detailing ideas

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 09:04 PM
skidout67
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Detailing ideas

So I really like the info on autopia, but am wondering if you all like the Sonus products that they like so much? Also Macguires I guess has a lot of usefull products. So, question is, what other products do you guys like to use? for polishers, cleaners, cloths, chemicals, tire care! Any help you all can give me would be great!

Aaron
Old 06-25-2006, 09:07 AM
BAD930
Intermediate

Hi I'm from Aus, we have a range out here called "Auto Glym"really awesome all round range of products, the interior cleanear does miracles and the range of polishes are real easy to apply and remove. I have a black car and have always dreaded detailing it till I discovered this range of products. Top Stuff

(No affiliations with this product)
Old 06-25-2006, 07:00 PM
skidout67
AutoX

Yeah, the guy that I bought my boxster off of gave me a container of Auto Glym leather conditioner, that he had been using on the interior.. he refers to it as "the stuff the queen uses" haven't tried it out yet, but will soon! I picked up a bunch of mcguires products today and i like em so far!
Old 06-29-2006, 11:52 AM
AaronR968
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used to like the Mcquires stuff but found that it just dosnt last as long as some of the other products. We are the only Griot's Dealer in the Kansas Missouri area, Had never used it until just before we started selling it. OMG I wont use another product again. It is so easy to use. But to get the best results you have to use all of their products together. Can not mix and match

There is more info on detailing in the concours area.

And welcome to rennlist. Hope you have posted Pics of your car somewhere!
Old 06-29-2006, 08:47 PM
skidout67
AutoX

i will be posting pics soon.. i have to figure out how to shrink them down on my mac.. but i'm working on it.. someone else has suggested some of the griots products to me, i'll have to check them out as well. mcguires is nice because they are attainable at my local kragen, but then again, maybe that isn't a great thing either, after all any place that has a little of everything, surely can't specialize in any one thing!

Quick Reply: Detailing ideas