Protect your front hood from cargo dings with .... Das Schild

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 12:35 AM
Jenn
Admin
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Protect your front hood from cargo dings with .... Das Schild

Formed by the management of Paintless Dent Removal, Das Schild, Inc. was born in the late 90's with one goal: finding a way to prevent dings in Porsche lids. And they have done it by bringing to market a custom liner designed for Porsche lids that prevents dings due to moving cargo. It is designed to be easy to install and with clip-on installation no tools are needed.

For pricing and to learn more visit their website at http:// www.dasschild.com

-Jennifer
Old 01-25-2005, 11:42 AM
Robert_H
Pro

Default Very nice product !

Jennifer,

I have a set on my Boxster and I love them. When I purchased my car, it only had 11K miles on it and the trunks were in pristine shape and I wanted to keep them that way. I also think that they look great.

Highly recommended!

Rob
Old 02-01-2005, 01:54 AM
Dave in Talent, oregon
Track Day

Jennifer, this is a GREAT product! It has saved me a LOT of $$$. Once I accidentally closed the front trunk with my watch in the upper tray and drove 50 miles; when I stopped for gas, I noticed that the trunk lid was slightly raised due to watch being jammed between trunk lid and gasket. Had I not had Das Schild, it would have caused the trunk to buckle and/or crack outside paint. Das Shild cushioned the impact both to the trunk lid AND to my Rolex watch (NO damage!).

Second occasion was even more dramatic. I straddled a rock in the road while driving and it got jammed under the front spare area, causing the spare to spring up a couple inches and buckle the inside of the hood. Das Shild cushioned the impact and there was NO damage to the trunk lid either structurally or paint wise. I did have to repair the undercarriage.

Quick Reply: Protect your front hood from cargo dings with .... Das Schild