Central Locking Issues

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2024, 01:05 AM
Bxtr04
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Central Locking Issues

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance for looking at this post.
I've recently had issues with central locking. The key fob seems to lock then unlocks straight away, the dash light stays on as well, taking the top down the windows do go down but when putting the convertible back on the windows stay down at 80%? (do the windows go all the way up to how it was, or do we manually wind it back up?).

The immobilizer did get wet, hence the issue. I've taken this out and cleaned it and seems to be ok but with the issues above.

Has anyone had the same issues? Whats the steps to fix this without further complications.

Looking forward to hearing from fellow members.

Bxtr

Last edited by Bxtr04; 04-01-2024 at 01:06 AM.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:59 AM
Starter986
Pro

Received 91 Likes on 85 Posts
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Bxtr04
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance for looking at this post.
I've recently had issues with central locking. The key fob seems to lock then unlocks straight away, the dash light stays on as well, taking the top down the windows do go down but when putting the convertible back on the windows stay down at 80%? (do the windows go all the way up to how it was, or do we manually wind it back up?).

The immobilizer did get wet, hence the issue. I've taken this out and cleaned it and seems to be ok but with the issues above.

Has anyone had the same issues? Whats the steps to fix this without further complications.

Looking forward to hearing from fellow members.

Bxtr
I'll venture you're the first ever to experience that problem.

/S

Quick Reply: Central Locking Issues