Notices
Boxster & Boxster S (986) Forum 1996-2004
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

!!!URGENT!!!! Tail of the Dragon Commitments Needed!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2004, 09:55 AM
KPV
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default !!!URGENT!!!! Tail of the Dragon Commitments Needed!!!!

Everyone,
I am amidst negotiations for a block of rooms at the Inn at Biltmore

http://www.biltmore.com/inn/index2.html
on the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina for the Tail of the Dragon Meet. The nights of lodging are Thursday, April 15 and Friday, April 16, 2004. I am negotiating a package deal to include our rooms and breakfast and dinner. It is a beautiful place with top shelf accommodations. I am awaiting final pricing. Currently I am looking at 15 rooms at a price of $239/room/night. This will increase slightly as we include food in the package price.
The Tail of the Dragon Event details will be posted only after I have enough initial commitments. The event will include everything as previously planned while also being on a less hectic schedule. That should make it much more relaxing. Bring your significant others and make it a mini vacation. Asheville is a beautiful destination.
Here is the bottom line……..I need firm commitments with people putting their money where their mouth is for this event. I will be required to sign a contract with them for the rooms and I will personally be liable for the cost of a minimum of 15 rooms if they do not fill up. That is not small change! After soliciting opinions for the dates of the event, this seems to be the best fit for the majority. If you want to go, I need to have a definitive answer by tomorrow evening. If you do not respond, you are not included. If not enough people are interested, I will give up this effort entirely. I don’t mean to be curt, but I am trying to unite as many of us as possible and really need your cooperation and commitments. If I get your commitments, you will have my commitment that I will strive to make this as enjoyable as possible for all.
Please give this your serious consideration and post here by tomorrow. If this garners enough interest, each of the interested parties will be required to call in and reserve a non-refundable spot within a matter of a few days.
Best regards to all,
Ken

Quick Reply: !!!URGENT!!!! Tail of the Dragon Commitments Needed!!!!