Fabspeed Motorsport || IN STOCK & Special Pricing on NEW Longtube Header Design

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 02:25 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 687 Likes on 437 Posts
Default Fabspeed Motorsport || IN STOCK & Special Pricing on 986 Race Headers!

Fabspeed Motorsport USA is proud to announce NEW pricing on our Race Header design for the 986 Boxster!

We recently reviewed our Race Header linup, so we built a few sets for stock and I secured special forum pricing!!

IN STOCK
READY TO SHIP
Retail: $1295
SPECIAL PRICING: $1100 + FREE SHIPPING

Fabspeed 986 Race Header Webpage: http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-986-...-race-headers/

From Fabspeed's humble beginnings in a garage to our State of the Art Fabrication facility, we have always engineered and built the highest quality headers for the Porsche market. Compared to the OEM header, our Catless design design completely eliminates the restrictive factory catalyst and introduces a proper merge collector and mandrel-bent tubing early on in the exhaust stream. These elements of our design smooth out disturbances in the system and encourage scavenging to maximize power creation!

• Fits all 986 Boxster / S vehicles 1997-2004
  • Increases power and improves throttle response
  • Saves weight from the rear of the vehicle compared to the full OEM exhaust
  • Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
  • F1 style merge collectors for maximum exhaust flow and better scavenging
  • Will work with stock muffler or any aftermarket cat-back exhaust system designed to fit like the OEM
  • Direct replacement for the OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
  • All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty

NOTE: The 986 Race Headers do not include catalytic converters, and are recommended for track/off-road use only. Optional 02 Spacers available to prevent the Check Engine Light from being triggered.

Due to the removal of the cats in the headers (on 2000-2004) you may experience a Check Engine Light for catalyst inefficiency. We have O2 Spacers to help address this issue, and our previous customers have found that they work well to keep the Check Engine Light from being triggered.

http://www.fabspeed.com/universal-90...ic-converters/

Every car is different, and we cannot guarantee the prevention of every CEL. Not to worry! Another great way to keep the CEL off the dash is to run our Protune - you'll also see additional HP gains from optimizing the system with our protune.

POWER GAINS

Porsche 986 Boxster 3.2L:
Stock = 250 HP / 225 TQ
Tuned= 263 HP / 236 TQ

Porsche 986 Boxster 2.7L:
Stock = 217 HP / 192 TQ
Tuned = 229 HP / 203 TQ

Tuning is handled via the MyGenius handheld device, and all tune files are transmitted via email! Simply install the device to your car via the provided instructions (from me!) and send us the ECU Tuning Information sheet to receive your protune file within a few days. It couldn't be easier!

http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-986-...peed-ecu-tune/

If you have any questions or to order, please reach out directly! Email jason.wilber@fabspeed.com, call/text my cell 610-804-7318, or PM me

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 09-29-2017 at 12:33 PM. Reason: additional information
Old 09-29-2017, 11:12 AM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 687 Likes on 437 Posts

We set up Jackson last year with our Race Headers and Maxflo Exhaust, here are his thoughts:

"I purchased and installed the race headers last month and I could not be happier. I have these headers paired with the MaxFlo Sport exhaust and the car is absolutely perfect. When tooling around town, the car is not overly loud and does not drone like other vehicles I have been in. When you step on the little pedal it comes alive and has the most glorious sound that is not overbearing at all."

You can run our Protune which extracts more power from the car no matter the setup, but you also have the option of running our O2 Spacers as Jackson did. Read the full review here: http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-986-...-race-headers/ (and contact me directly for the Rennlist pricing if you're interested in a set)

Quick Reply: Fabspeed Motorsport || IN STOCK & Special Pricing on NEW Longtube Header Design