Notices

Repost from 944 forum, NNJR PCA autox 7-20-03

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 05:20 PM
adrial
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Repost from 944 forum, NNJR PCA autox 7-20-03

It was a memorable day, for the power on oversteer at the finish, Bill Gilbert driving my car and last but not least, Jim Roca being defeated by Ken.

The picture really tells it all. It was a waiting game for Ken in the afternoon, waiting for Jim to finish up his runs. This was only prolonged by someone taking down a bunch of cones at the finish and causing Jim to be red flagged on his last run. So, Jim got his re-run, but didn't quite have enough in him...

Zoltan, where were you? No excuses!!

The most rubber laid down anywhere on the course was at the last turn heading towards the finish...And what a fun turn it was!! By the time I figured out which cars would be headed sideways at the finish, they stopped toying around. So no real good sideways pics. (This pic is taken while the course is being cleaned up, so cones are obviously missing)

And once straightened out...we have lift off! (this is my car, dont know if its me or my brother (Yarin) driving)

And there was some fairly quick stopping needed at the finish...hence some more rubber left down on the pavement!

--Adrial
Old 07-23-2003, 05:31 PM
hmintz
Advanced

Received 49 Likes on 19 Posts

Adrial, here I was browsing, a lo and behold I find my autocross! Glad you had a good time.

Howard
Old 07-24-2003, 09:35 AM
Z-man
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Howard!

I'm still trying to figure out whether you prefer my canopy or myself to be present at auotcrosses!

-Z.

Quick Reply: Repost from 944 forum, NNJR PCA autox 7-20-03