Introducing ClearPlex Invisible Windshield Protection Film

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 05:22 AM
Precision Auto
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introducing ClearPlex Invisible Windshield Protection Film

Hello Fellow P-Car owners!

I am a new sponsor on the board, but have been a member for almost 2 years. Like you, I am overprotective of my car. I do enjoy the track and autocross. That is how I was introduced to ClearPlex Invisible Windshield Protection Film. Since installing it on my GT3, I have become a repeat customer. Now, I am a distributor of ClearPlex Preformed/Precut DIY Install Kits!

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR AUTOCROSSERS!

Here is a quick summary of the benefits:

ClearPlex® Invisible Windshield Protection Film Will:

-Protect your windshield from damage, repair and replacement.
-Protect your family and your drivers from the risk of windshield damage.
-Reduce the risk of damage from road hazards, rocks, and debris that will scratch your windshield.
-Protect your car's interior from sun damage with the invisible windshield skin that provides Ultra-Violet Ray (U/V) Protection.
-Protect the durability of your vehicle's windshield and the structural integrity of your automobile. ClearPlex® is part of the vehicle safety system that protects your family, your drivers and your investment from damage
-Reduce the lost-time and inconvenience that is caused by repairing your windshield glass or worse---having to replace your windshield.

Please visit my website for more info! Feel free to email me directly.
Attached Images   
Old 01-31-2013, 11:37 AM
Precision Auto
Former Vendor

Default Last day!

Today is the LAST day at this incredible price! The ClearPlex Group Buy ends tonight at midnight Pacific time! There are no qty order limits and the shipment comes directly from the manufacturer. Payment is simple.....use Paypal to pawparts@gmail.com. List you Car's year and model.

Also remember, all buyers of this FIRST ever ClearPlex group buy will have the opportunity to buy ClearPlex skins at $175 (without install tools) for the next 2 years! I will keep your names in a database and for the next 24 months, you will be grandfathered into the current price. Take care of your install tools for future applications!
Attached Images  
Old 04-18-2013, 09:26 AM
Turbonation
Intermediate

Hi,

Yesterday saw one Porsche 911, at Porsche dealer, where they just installed new Clearplex on the windshield.

Car was parked outside in a lot. So the view in front is quite wide and far. Sitting in the driver seat, one can't help noticing that images/objects look blurred, not sharp (as without this protection film). Is this normal ? Or temporary ! and the view will sharpen over time (when film cures) !!

Quick Reply: Introducing ClearPlex Invisible Windshield Protection Film