Notices

25th Annual Zone 1 Autocross ***REGISTRATION NOW OPEN***

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 02:15 PM
utkinpol
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by jmazz
Nice uploads Drew and Aaron. Can we have a do-over? I think I like Drew's lines better than mine!
looks a bit smoother but i think your camera mount is to be blamed too.
do you use a windshield mount?
Old 08-31-2010, 02:23 PM
Mussl Kar
Rennlist Member

Received 420 Likes on 289 Posts

[QUOTE=2002M3Drew;7858460]Great meeting/seeing everyone again! With any luck, the next party will be in the swamps of Joisey (you Pats fans will just love that). Scruffy - thanks for the shirts, pal! I'll be delivering NJ-GT's in Nebraska. I'm hoping the great grip and fast speeds of Devens were a good tune up (of course, I have to recalibrate a bit from my SC to a Cayman S, but that's a minor detail!).

Good seeing you and the rest of the traveling drivers again. I was really looking forward to this event.........until the big dog national level drivers all transfered into IP5 Sat morning It's all good though because it forced me to step up my game, and I learned some things that will stay with me. My small part in taking the Zone One trophy to NCR for the first time ever made it all worthwhile.
Also glad the powers at the top had enough confidence to let me do the course on day one. Day 2 course was also a lot of fun.(cuz I moved up a knotch into a trophy position)

If it is in a swamp next year, so what. Susan and I will be there because NCR has no plans on giving the Zone One trophy back without a fight.
Scruffy
Old 08-31-2010, 03:21 PM
Driver8
Rennlist Member

Received 58 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by jmazz
Nice uploads Drew and Aaron. Can we have a do-over? I think I like Drew's lines better than mine!
I would love a do-over. I was sick and drove like crap. I am ashamed to post my videos. Looks like we will have to wait for next year.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:35 AM
jmazz
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by utkinpol
looks a bit smoother but i think your camera mount is to be blamed too.
do you use a windshield mount?
It's a motorcycle handlebar mount attached to the luggage bar. Since it clamps on and isn't a perfect fit there is some rubber in there. I need to make it solid and a little tighter I think.

Quick Reply: 25th Annual Zone 1 Autocross ***REGISTRATION NOW OPEN***