Notices

Potomac PCA autox school

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 02:17 PM
Big E
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Potomac PCA autox school

Any Potomac PCA'ers here? I wanted to do the autox school coming up the end of this month, but there's no registration info on the site, and I sent a couple of e-mails and have never gotten any response back.
Old 03-06-2006, 11:03 PM
mickf
Rennlist Member

Big E, If you're a PCA Potomac member, you can access the online registration. I think non-members are going onto a wait list. Will find out the details.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:51 AM
aj986s
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Big E,
I apologize for the delayed response to your email. My name is Tony Pagonis, and I'm the new Autocross Chair for this year. I've been swamped lately with Autocross and PCA adminstratia, plus I'm our Boy Scout Troop's Mulch Chair for our annual fundraiser, which is also going on this week (we'll be delivering 9,000 bags this weekend). But excuses aside...

I've been finalizing some of the school details over the last few days, and plan to submit a detailed summary for posting on our website tonite. I'm also going to try and personally reply to the emails still outstanding tonite and tomorrow nite.

But in very brief summary, the school will run from 7:30 till mid afternoon. Cost is $70, which includes breakfast and lunch. PCA Members can register online via PCA Potomac's event registration webpage. Non-members can email me to get on the list. Walk-up registration may also be accepted if we haven't filled our 50 slots beforehand. If we get more than 50 registrations, priority will be given to PCA members. The school will cover fundamentals of autocrossing, and will be a mix of classroom and parking lot exercises, culminating in runs on a full course.

Tony P.
Old 03-07-2006, 06:05 PM
Big E
Racer

Tony,

No worries. That's a lot of mulch! I'm a PCA member (Chesapeake), but I still don't see any online registration for the autocross. Is it hidden somewhere else on the site?

Anyway, look forward to (hopefully) participating and improving on the pathetic times that I usually post at auto-x.
Old 03-07-2006, 06:25 PM
mickf
Rennlist Member

Big E, From PCA Potomac home page, mouse over Activities, Autocross, then click Schedule/Results. "REGISTER On-Line" should be displayed above the list of events. That will take you to a "Founders Region DE Registration Rules" screen. Follow the prompts from there. I know this is autocross, not DE, but we use the same registration system.

Look forward to seeing you there.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Big E
Racer

Thanks guys, I'm registered now. Saw the Registration page before, but didn't realize it was good for autocross and DE stuff. Looking forward to it.