Notices
Audio and Video Forum The place to discuss auto and home audio, home theater etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Musicar

Sales listing advice

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 12:16 PM
Van Larson
Rennlist Member

Received 149 Likes on 106 Posts
Question Sales listing advice

As part of wife's NY's resolution, I am requested to "clean out" some electronics. This includes a mint LinnSondek TT w/ Ittok arm, black base and clear dust cover and new cartridge (can't recall currently, been packed up in orig packaging for about10 years after the refurb). Will list here obviously but can anyone recommend a good used hifi for sale site and a place where I might get some idea what a fair price for my stuff might be???--prefer not to go the ebay route. TIA. Van
Old 12-31-2011, 02:52 PM
Tonydec
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 89 Likes on 65 Posts

Audiogon would be a good start. You can look up your table and get a good idea of what they are currently being listed at. The site users are also rated as to their transactions. It's kind of the Rennlist of audio sites.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:12 PM
patela
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also look at Audio Circle. It's free and a lot of the same folks hang out there. (It's probably more like rennlist than A-gon in that way). The one catch is that you have to make several other posts before they'll let you post for sale items.

Quick Reply: Sales listing advice