Notices
Audio and Video Forum The place to discuss auto and home audio, home theater etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Musicar

Video 129 and thinkware f800

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2019, 11:44 PM
ubtrippin
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts
Default Thinkware f800

I just bought the thinkware f800 today. Should arrive in a few days. The thinkware is going in the gt3. I returned the viofo for now. I cant remember the duel that's in my m5 but it works decent w a couple quirks. I'll do a review upon arrival and install

Last edited by ubtrippin; 10-03-2019 at 04:50 PM.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:13 AM
ubtrippin
Racer

Hsvent had it installed yet gents and will this coming week and will post results.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:41 AM
ubtrippin
Racer

I had the thinkware 800 pro finally installed last week. It took so long because I'm always out of town wes working. Anyways, the install wasnt bad. Dude went right in and ran the wires from the front camera to the back utilizing the left pillar and down the floor or the car. Centering the rear camera. I used a hard wire kit, but am not using the parking feature because I didnt buy a battery back up. The camera automatically turns itself off after a minute of the ignition is off. The video looks good and is very fluid. Only thing I dont like is its asking me to format the card. I did that and it asks again. I think I have the wrong card in it so I will ask. You need wifi to connect up to view and set up the camera. The microphone is extremely sensitive as regular conversation is great, but when you step on the peddle the voice recording is messed up. I will see if I can turn down the sensor there because I want to hear my exhaust howling. Other than those two grips which I'm going to see if theres a fix, I'm happy. It's a solid purchase worthy of buying.
Btw, the A129 is going in my tundra
Old 09-19-2020, 02:33 PM
G12R
Intermediate

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

I'm surprised your co-workers weren't more interested in why the Ferrari was trying to park on the median.

Quick Reply: Video 129 and thinkware f800