PCM 3.0, 987.2 w/Bose: Need wiring diagram! No sound! - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Audio and Video Forum
Reload this Page > PCM 3.0, 987.2 w/Bose: Need wiring diagram! No sound!
Audio and Video Forum The place to discuss auto and home audio, home theater etc.

PCM 3.0, 987.2 w/Bose: Need wiring diagram! No sound!

Old 09-01-2017, 12:33 PM
OmniGLH
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default PCM 3.0, 987.2 w/Bose: Need wiring diagram! No sound!

Anybody have a complete wiring diagram for a 987.2 (2009-2012) PCM3.0 audio system w/Bose?

Diagnosing a non-operational factory Nav + Bose setup. Radio fires up, thinks it's playing music, but no sound. Already found the dead fuse in slot E4 and now have 12V at the amp... but still nothing.

Wiring diagram would be super helpful. I'd like to start pinning out all the wires, make sure at least everything is connected.

Also, there is an 18-way socket on the amp that is not plugged in, in my car. Can anyone comment on what's contained specifically in that plug? (Long story short: my car is a complete .1 to .2 conversion, including electronics/interior/harnesses so I'm wondering if a harness is missing from my car...)

For reference, a photo (not mine) of the amp in the car... it's the middle plug I'm wondering about. (In the photo, the amp is photographed upside-down. The connector on the far right is the optical connection, the one on the far left, the big one, I have in the car, it contains the 12v line... but I don't have anything that plugs into the 18-pin smaller connector in the middle).

Search this Thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: