Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Advice on 2007 997.1 FS in Denver

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2017 | 03:24 AM
Procyon
2nd Gear

Question Advice on 2007 997.1 FS in Denver

Hi everyone! I've been lurking on this forum off and on for years - but now finally have something to sign-up for and ask - LOL

I have taken a test drive in this 2-owner Guards Red 2007 997.1 with just over 30,000 miles on it:

http://www.stevinsonimports.com/VehicleDetails/used-2007-Porsche-911-Turbo-Littleton-CO/2956119203

Test drive went fine, the car looks in good shape with just the odd nick here and there. The car is, as far as I can tell, completely stock. I also spoke to one of the service consultants at the dealer. He got me their "used car inspection" sheet and went over the maintenance items that are due on this car:

- Replace spark plugs (past due for replacement)
- Brake system flush (fluid is dirty)
- Replace serpentine belt (past due for replacement)
- Replace fuel filter (past due for replacement - over 6-years old)
- Replace air and pollen filters (they're dirty)

These things aside, the service guy said it was a very nice car....

All things being equal - what do you all think of the price? Is $79k fair for this car? They (of course) claim they have very little room to move on this car - but that could just be typical dealer talk. Looking at a few (kinda) similar listings on online it seems to me that the price is a little high...(?)

Anyway - really would love to hear opinions on this car - and esp. its price.

I'm headed back to the dealer tomorrow morning and they will put it up on a lift for me and one of their senior techs will go over it with me. The dealer has been quite accommodating.

TIA!

Quick Reply: Advice on 2007 997.1 FS in Denver