Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Subscribed. Would be the right outcome.
Old 12-20-2016, 08:38 AM
R_Rated
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by JayinToronto
The fed-ex envelope is scheduled to arrive on Friday the 23rd.
Wow - given the severity, they should have overnighted it...
Old 12-20-2016, 10:42 AM
johnbelk
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The fed-ex envelope is scheduled to arrive on Friday the 23rd.
Jay, did Raz provide you a FedEx Tracking Number? If not, ask them for it...that will at least calm the stress...as you watch the package status...at least that's what my in-house advisor believes..JB

Last edited by johnbelk; 12-20-2016 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Stuff
Old 12-20-2016, 11:04 AM
JayinToronto
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

^
Yes, I have a tracking number. I'm anxiously following it!
Old 12-20-2016, 11:44 AM
johnbelk
Pro

^
Yes, I have a tracking number. I'm anxiously following it!
Jay, that's a good thing to have. I'm sure you'll have your $5k soon... However, while you're waiting....
MERRY CHRISTMAS from the North Carolina Beach... A Very Merry Christmas Indeed!!! JB
Old 12-20-2016, 12:33 PM
JayinToronto
Racer

Originally Posted by johnbelk
Jay, that's a good thing to have. I'm sure you'll have your $5k soon... However, while you're waiting....
MERRY CHRISTMAS from the North Carolina Beach... A Very Merry Christmas Indeed!!! JB
Thank you!!! 'Tis merry indeed!!!! You're a good man JB!
Old 12-20-2016, 01:35 PM
T10Chris
Three Wheelin'

Received 161 Likes on 116 Posts

johnbelk with the thread save....
Old 12-20-2016, 03:57 PM
garyever
Advanced

Originally Posted by R_Rated
Wow - given the severity, they should have overnighted it...
Of course they would have overnighted it if legit. They first told Jay it would be there Wed and now the arrival is Friday. If this does arrive, it just continues to confirm my belief that RTM runs on a Ponzi basis, i.e. no one gets their wheels, a monetary return, or warranty payment until RTM has abstracted enough money from a new buyer(s) to pay the old buyer. This is why almost 100% of their wheel deliveries are weeks late, refunds take months to resolve, and all warranty claims of any size are automatically refused. Its all about using the delay to stay ahead of the overhead, all of which I have charged RTM. I have 30 hard copy complaints that display this to prove my allegations, and California authorities are reviewing at this time.

More to follow with a new thread I am working on that you will all have an interest in.
Old 12-20-2016, 04:49 PM
993MAN
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by johnbelk
Jay, did Raz provide you a FedEx Tracking Number? If not, ask them for it...that will at least calm the stress...as you watch the package status...at least that's what my in-house advisor believes..JB

Seriously, where do you find these pictures?
Old 12-20-2016, 09:17 PM
JayinToronto
Racer

Originally Posted by garyever
Of course they would have overnighted it if legit. They first told Jay it would be there Wed and now the arrival is Friday. If this does arrive, it just continues to confirm my belief that RTM runs on a Ponzi basis, i.e. no one gets their wheels, a monetary return, or warranty payment until RTM has abstracted enough money from a new buyer(s) to pay the old buyer. This is why almost 100% of their wheel deliveries are weeks late, refunds take months to resolve, and all warranty claims of any size are automatically refused. Its all about using the delay to stay ahead of the overhead, all of which I have charged RTM. I have 30 hard copy complaints that display this to prove my allegations, and California authorities are reviewing at this time.

More to follow with a new thread I am working on that you will all have an interest in.

To be fair, it was directly off the FedEx website that I've been getting the dates. Originally, it was slated to arrive Wednesday, then that changed to Friday. Now I just checked and it's back to Wednesday by end of the day. Fingers crossed!
Old 12-20-2016, 09:36 PM
Jako
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

No lumps of coal! Fingers crossed.
Old 12-20-2016, 09:57 PM
gulf911
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Gary , I sent you a PM.

Originally Posted by garyever

Old 12-20-2016, 10:01 PM
johnbelk
Pro

Originally Posted by 993MAN
Seriously, where do you find these pictures?

Two PhDs and I'm stuck here searching for fricking dog and chipanze pictures for JB, while he sits around drinking beer and playing with that damn Porsche!!!
So, now you know...happy???
"Dr. Tanner Out!!!"
Old 12-20-2016, 11:45 PM
johnbelk
Pro

To be fair, it was directly off the FedEx website that I've been getting the dates. Originally, it was slated to arrive Wednesday, then that changed to Friday. Now I just checked and it's back to Wednesday by end of the day. Fingers crossed!
The weather has been playing havoc with air traffic control and airport operations across the northern US...but, hang in there brother.. If FedEx can get it there, I know they will...don't forget to let us know. JB

Quick Reply: Race Tech Forged Owes Me $5000