Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New to "LugNut" and "JB" 2012 TTS

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2016 | 11:27 PM
johnbelk
Pro

Originally Posted by Raffey1
Lugnut, your dad has great taste in dogs and cars. Congrats, and I hope you get to ride in it and hang your head out the window!
Hanging my head out the window of this 2012 TTS is Fricking Awesome!!! MY Heart and Hair is on FIRE..I Love it!!!! "LugNut"
Old 07-21-2016 | 01:04 AM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Congrats JB, stunning!
Dark blue metallic is an old 930 color, "dunkel blau", my old car:
Attached Images  

Last edited by TT Surgeon; 07-21-2016 at 01:21 AM.
Old 07-21-2016 | 10:47 AM
johnbelk
Pro

Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Congrats JB, stunning!
Dark blue metallic is an old 930 color, "dunkel blau", my old car:
Its a color I've not seen often, but now that you mentioned it. I do recall this blue on earlier Porsches and remembering I thought it complemented the car. The original owner did a nice job picking the options.
The car is perfect for me and my sidekick "LugNut". Thanks!!!
Old 07-21-2016 | 10:34 PM
bigrpowr
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by johnbelk
Thanks! There is for sure a difference between these two cars...very measurable. More to folow....JB
maybe i shouldn't have asked. gonna make me spend more cake.
Old 07-22-2016 | 01:18 AM
Steve 96C4S
Rennlist Member

Stunning and different color combo to be sure. I looked at a dark blue with two tone interior car a year ago at HBL Porsche in Tysons Corner. It was beautiful but my heart was set on boring silver.

And yes, the PDK on these cars is great for traffic in this area. Sometimes I feel like I'm cheating, driving a PDK car and not shifting, but mostly, I don't care and simply enjoy the easy ride and super fast speed.

I let my good friend drive it the other day (no one else has driven it yet). I don't think he'll ever forget his time in the car. I was in the passenger side, semi-nervous but happy he was enjoying himself. And he drove it very cautiously. He knows I'd "kill him" if anything went wrong.
Old 07-23-2016 | 09:43 AM
johnbelk
Pro

Originally Posted by Steve 96C4S
Stunning and different color combo to be sure. I looked at a dark blue with two tone interior car a year ago at HBL Porsche in Tysons Corner. It was beautiful but my heart was set on boring silver.

And yes, the PDK on these cars is great for traffic in this area. Sometimes I feel like I'm cheating, driving a PDK car and not shifting, but mostly, I don't care and simply enjoy the easy ride and super fast speed.

I let my good friend drive it the other day (no one else has driven it yet). I don't think he'll ever forget his time in the car. I was in the passenger side, semi-nervous but happy he was enjoying himself. And he drove it very cautiously. He knows I'd "kill him" if anything went wrong.
Tyson's is where I bought this car... The previous owner had the car serviced there too... A recent Plugs and Oil change was over $1400.00. The original owner also supplied new OEM coils...even though the ones on the car were perfectly fine. According to the dealership the previous owner was very, very paticular. Which was perfect for me...
You're a good freind to let your buddy drive your car.... I had a vision of you tazing him should he step out if line.
I just moved to the beach, so I need to find a "best freind" with a boat...LoL.
JB

Quick Reply: New to "LugNut" and "JB" 2012 TTS