Sponsored by:

Trust Worthy Porsche dealership

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 12:39 PM
Larrypcar
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trust Worthy Porsche dealership

I am one of the Rennlisters that loves to look in but doesn’t really post much. I felt compelled to write this post because its rare that you meet people that are part of a deanships that truly meet and exceed all expectations. John and Billy from Porsche of North Houston are those people. I sold them one of my cars and they gave me a fair price picked up the car from NY and the transaction was flawless. I was so extremely please with the way things went a few weeks later I noticed another car on their site and bought it. They gave me an unbelievable price shipped it to NY within weeks I was in my new car.
The best part is they stand by what they sell. Me being a NY buyer not seeing the vehicle before purchased your always taking a chance. Not with these guys. I noticed a small squeal coming from the engine bay they said go check it out with my local Porsche service center and they covered the cost of repairs.
I just wanted everyone on RennList to know how good Porsche of Houston is and don’t hesitate to buy from them I know I will.
Old 04-28-2016, 02:03 PM
function12
Burning Brakes

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

I would agree Porsche of North is a very good dealership here.
Old 04-28-2016, 05:18 PM
Domer911
Rennlist Member

Received 355 Likes on 191 Posts

funny how when people post positive experiences with their local dealership, it tends to be in a market where more than one dealership competes for the business. Not so lucky here.
Old 04-29-2016, 12:11 PM
Craig T.
Racer

Originally Posted by Domer911
funny how when people post positive experiences with their local dealership, it tends to be in a market where more than one dealership competes for the business. Not so lucky here.
Not so lucky here either. Rusnak Porsche in Westlake Village has their service writers and parts managers on commission with aggressive budgets. That's a recipe for fixing problems that don't exist.
Old 04-29-2016, 07:42 PM
alpha motoring
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Craig T.
Not so lucky here either. Rusnak Porsche in Westlake Village has their service writers and parts managers on commission with aggressive budgets. That's a recipe for fixing problems that don't exist.
My experience with Rusnak has been meh to just okay. Nothing to write home about.

McKenna Porsche and Mel Mayuga has been a totally different experience. He is the service manager at McKenna Porsche and he is absolutely the best. I've trusted him with all my cars like his own and he has not let me down yet.

Old 04-30-2016, 12:36 AM
bigrpowr
Rennlist Member

Received 330 Likes on 227 Posts

that sucks to hear . my family has bought a few bmw's there and never had an issue, my mom knows mr rusnak and she bought a bentley from the pasadena dealership. guess i'll look elsewhere if/when i need a dealership .
Old 04-30-2016, 01:05 AM
CodeRed
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Rusnak=bad dealership

Trending Topics

Old 04-30-2016, 01:05 PM
Craig T.
Racer

Originally Posted by CodeRed
Rusnak=bad dealership
+1 ^^^^ I have two personal stories.

1. My Cayenne S (Fresh out of warranty) had a clunk in the front upon acceleration. They told me it was a bad diff and replaced it $3800. Left the dealer...CLUNK...Clunk still there. Turned around and they told me, "Well, the diff was bad, so at least thats done now". ...But the problem is still there! They told me "It's your transfer case". They ordered a new one from Germany. I took the Cayenne to my indy who works on my race car. It was a bad control arm bushing!

A week later Rusnak service calls me and tells me the transfer case is in the parts department and I need to schedule the R&R. I told him no thanks...Then I get a lecture about how they get dinged on their bonus for an expensive part in stock that wasn't sold. Never went back.

2. A year earlier, they played games when I bought my wife's 997S. Stuck me in a sweat box for an hour after I told the sales guy I was paying cash. He said "Unless I finance it, he couldn't give me the car at the posted price"...A price already agreed upon. I walked out and went to Walters in Riverside, was out with a new 997S in 15 minutes. When I took it to Rusnak for the first service, the sales guy came over and gave me $h!T! He was in my face. We almost went to blows. He was fired a soon after, but still.

Mr. Rusnak the founder, is out of the picture. His daughter is running it now and it's a VERY different dealership.
Old 04-30-2016, 01:21 PM
bigrpowr
Rennlist Member

Received 330 Likes on 227 Posts

+1 ^^^^ I have two personal stories.

1. My Cayenne S (Fresh out of warranty) had a clunk in the front upon acceleration. They told me it was a bad diff and replaced it $3800. Left the dealer...CLUNK...Clunk still there. Turned around and they told me, "Well, the diff was bad, so at least thats done now". ...But the problem is still there! They told me "It's your transfer case". They ordered a new one from Germany. I took the Cayenne to my indy who works on my race car. It was a bad control arm bushing!

A week later Rusnak service calls me and tells me the transfer case is in the parts department and I need to schedule the R&R. I told him no thanks...Then I get a lecture about how they get dinged on their bonus for an expensive part in stock that wasn't sold. Never went back.

2. A year earlier, they played games when I bought my wife's 997S. Stuck me in a sweat box for an hour after I told the sales guy I was paying cash. He said "Unless I finance it, he couldn't give me the car at the posted price"...A price already agreed upon. I walked out and went to Walters in Riverside, was out with a new 997S in 15 minutes. When I took it to Rusnak for the first service, the sales guy came over and gave me $h!T! He was in my face. We almost went to blows. He was fired a soon after, but still.

Mr. Rusnak the founder, is out of the picture. His daughter is running it now and it's a VERY different dealership.
Well that settles that ! Who do you use around here ? I'd like to swap injectors , and install exhaust soon here.

Quick Reply: Trust Worthy Porsche dealership