Sponsored by:

Question: VAIS SiriusXM Unit for PCM 3.0

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 02:45 PM
4ocious
Three Wheelin'

Received 161 Likes on 111 Posts
Default Question: VAIS SiriusXM Unit for PCM 3.0

My TT is not equipped with SiriusXM and I want to add it without changing my PCM 3.0. A local audio dealer who specilizes in high-end cars suggested the following. Total cost is $700.00 installed. Does anyone have any experience with this product? I understand it's pretty new to the market.

The VAIS GSR-061 is a satellite radio integration kit designed specifically for the vehicle equipped with the factory USB input. The VAIS seamlessly integrates with the V1-SXV200 to provide Sirius OR XM satellite radio directly to your factory radio just as if it came from the factory with satellite radio installed.

Enjoy digital quality sound from your satellite radio subscription without the use of any cassette adapters, FM transmitters, of FM modulators. Just like OEM satellite radio, the VAIS gives you the ability to use the factory touch screen, radio controls, steering wheel controls, or tuning **** for quick browsing through a wide channel selection and also allows you to save presets.

You will have text displayed on the factory display screen which will display song information as well as station and category names while browsing through the wide selection of Sirius or XM channels available.

The VAIS provides a seamless integration and is the first of it’s kind when it comes to installation. To install, the V1-SXV200 will simply plug into the VAIS and then simply plug the included cable into the factory USB input and provide power and you’re all set!

*Required Sirius XM Tuner V1-SXV200
*For cars with AUX and USB Inputs only

Quick Reply: Question: VAIS SiriusXM Unit for PCM 3.0