Notices
997 Turbo Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Autoplicity - Horrible Service - Idiots - Avoid them!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 11:02 PM
therock88
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Autoplicity - Horrible Service - Idiots - Avoid them!

Autoplicity - Great Prices, Horrible Service - Avoid them!
Just a warning here to help others avoid my plight!

Found a good price on Eibach Rear Sway (Anti Roll kit) through Autoplicity.com - one of the Amazon vendors (nothing against Amazon)...

1/28/2014 - bought Rear Sway Bar 7217.312..waited...waited...waited..no tracking or response?
Kit surprised me and arrived after about a week or so as I had no info on when or if it shipped?
Excited....Went to car...Hardware packet says 7217.312....Open up, grease bushings, put them around sway bar....and they do not fit?
Look on bottom of bar and it says 7217.320R?
Call Autoplicity, and they tell me to JUST pack up bar and they will send RMA for just the bar that day or the next.
Two days and nothing....Call Autoplicity...Then told pack the whole kit and RMA should have been there in 48 hours?
Re-pack whole kit....2 days....call back....2 more days and finally RMA with fuzzy image of Fed Ex label.
Printed label and shipped..FedEx could not read and stopped shipment to reprint fuzzy label.
Sent tracking via email and asked for correct part to be sent
Nothing....Nothing...Nothing.
Called to check after I verified they had their part back..and was told 320R is the same as 312 and I should just use it...the one I sent back?
Looked on THEIR site and EIBACH site....320 is 25mm and 312 is 22mm. Hard to squeeze 3mm difference steel part and make it fit!

So I sit here today on 2/18/2014 with my car on my lift and still no sway bar or tracking. Luckily we are having the suckiest winter ever and I can't drive it anyway!

Just FYI.....May want to avoid them. I sure am. Will update if my part ever comes. I was charged on 1/28/2014 BTW.

Update...It gets even better!

I re-established contact with these idiots to see where my correct part is, and they tell me they sent the correct part now? And will not send another one because the one I sent back is used? The part number was supposed to be 7217.312....I sent them the attached photo and advised them to note the hardware kit is correct but the sway bar is wrong.....SO I ASKED FOR JUST A REFUND..they said OK..SO I went to a diferent site and bought another 7217.312...

Then I got an email....There response....Our vendor says it is the right part, and they checked their other boxes and none of them are mixed!???

So they will not refund...Just send me the wrong part back (THAT DOES NOT FIT)...But they say it will! IDIOTS!

See if you can tell from the photo that it IS NOT 7217.312?? Is this really that confusing? Rocket Surgery??

Bueller.....Bueller....???

DC

Last edited by therock88; 11-24-2014 at 10:22 PM.

Quick Reply: Autoplicity - Horrible Service - Idiots - Avoid them!