Notices
997 Turbo Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone know this '07 997TT Switzer SPI750 for sale?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Meeyatch1
Instructor

Location: Fishers, Indiana (USA) and Barrie, Ontario (Canada)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know this '07 997TT Switzer SPI750 for sale?

Does anyone here have any information or familiarity with this silver 2007 997 Twin Turbo SPI750 that is for sale?

VIN# WP0AD29907S785608

http://exoticsltd.v12soft.com/invent...+Boca+Raton+FL

The car is supposedly for sale in Boca Raton, FL but is on a different consignment site out of Arkansas too. If anyone knows anything about the car, I would greatly appreciate hearing from them. Both sites say they have it, which is physically impossible, so I am trying to figure out what is going on, and if anyone knows the car personally to know that it is the real deal Switzer SPI750. Thanks!
Old 05-10-2013, 12:50 AM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

i know the owner, he's actually been a friend for about 7 years now.. wanted me to buy the car but i wanted a white one..

he's located in boca raton/brickell (miami)

he is a car broker and his partner runs a business out of arkansas brokering car sales (both guys named jason).

they have sold 5 of my porsches, my GTR, my atom, and a handful of other cars and sourced quite a few cars for me as well.. and when they list it always says the arkansas address.. but usually i have the car in my garage till a sale is lined up... the car is in miami at his penthouse in brickell... it is a real deal switzer 750, if it was white it would be in my garage right now.

this is his personal email, say you posted this and i gave you the email..

i'll txt him fr you too.

Last edited by rijowysock; 06-25-2013 at 03:03 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:54 AM
Techart_Dreamer
Advanced

I don't know Jason personally, or have any personal transactions with him, but I've been on a few forums with him, and a lot of happy customers.

-Markus-
Old 05-10-2013, 12:55 AM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

the switzer 750 package is a beast:

i only have a 670 package on mine and its a rocket...
Old 05-10-2013, 09:20 AM
Jason A
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Meeyatch1
Does anyone here have any information or familiarity with this silver 2007 997 Twin Turbo SPI750 that is for sale?

VIN# WP0AD29907S785608

http://exoticsltd.v12soft.com/invent...+Boca+Raton+FL

The car is supposedly for sale in Boca Raton, FL but is on a different consignment site out of Arkansas too. If anyone knows anything about the car, I would greatly appreciate hearing from them. Both sites say they have it, which is physically impossible, so I am trying to figure out what is going on, and if anyone knows the car personally to know that it is the real deal Switzer SPI750. Thanks!
Riley is correct on all accounts...... I did however sell the car to another dealer about a week ago. I am almost positive the dealer has a customer for it and the car was presold but I can find out. Feel free to email me at jasonapplebaum@gmail.com or call me 9548564474

As a matter of fact it was sold to Indiana where it looks like your from!
Old 05-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Meeyatch1
Instructor

Originally Posted by Jason A
Riley is correct on all accounts...... I did however sell the car to another dealer about a week ago. I am almost positive the dealer has a customer for it and the car was presold but I can find out. Feel free to email me at jasonapplebaum@gmail.com or call me 9548564474

Thank you for the update! The Internet is a wonderful place. Post a car, and have the ability to reach out to the owner / seller directly. I appreciate it.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Jason A
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Techart_Dreamer
I don't know Jason personally, or have any personal transactions with him, but I've been on a few forums with him, and a lot of happy customers.

-Markus-
Thanks very much for the kind words.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:17 PM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

To the OP. he said you already bought the car? I guess just checking lineage?
Old 05-10-2013, 02:27 PM
Meeyatch1
Instructor

So is this car as mind bendingly fast as I assume it is?
Old 05-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Meeyatch1
Instructor

Originally Posted by rijowysock
To the OP. he said you already bought the car? I guess just checking lineage?
No...I wish I bought the car. I have a buddy that told me he was getting it, and since I saw it still for sale, I did not know if he was pulling my leg. Plus, I was hoping that if someone knew it they could give some insight onto how awesome it is.

Side note...the dealer he is getting it from is pretty awesome for any car guy. All sorts of wonderful cars, and super friendly people. Kind of a surprise since they sell such high end cars that they are so open. I am just glad that it appears he was not pulling a joke on me....because I want to drive this thing! LOL!

Last edited by Meeyatch1; 05-10-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Jason A
4th Gear

No...I wish I bought the car. I have a buddy that told me he was getting it, and since I saw it still for sale, I did not know if he was pulling my leg. Plus, I was hoping that if someone knew it they could give some insight onto how awesome it is.

Side note...the dealer he is getting it from is pretty awesome. All sorts of wonderful cars, and super friendly people. Kind of a surprise since they sell such high end cars that they are so friendly. I am just glad that it appears he was not pulling a joke on me....because I want to drive this thing! LOL!

Honestly sad to see it go. If I was not in the business of buying and selling I would have kept it, I should have kept it. Its impossible to replace unless you spent a boat load of money any time.

The car is FAST! I mean insanely fast and is reliable as can be...... I dont even like talking about it because I am so upset that it is gone and I might never see it again. That being said everyone at some point gets tired of their cars so maybe one day it will find its way back to me.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Meeyatch1
Instructor

Honestly sad to see it go. If I was not in the business of buying and selling I would have kept it, I should have kept it. Its impossible to replace unless you spent a boat load of money any time.

The car is FAST! I mean insanely fast and is reliable as can be...... I dont even like talking about it because I am so upset that it is gone and I might never see it again. That being said everyone at some point gets tired of their cars so maybe one day it will find its way back to me.
LOL!! I was hoping you were going to say that. I have had a bunch of fast cars, and my buddy was telling me he was getting this and that it was faster than anything I had ever been in. I kind of thought he was kidding, but it sounds like he really is getting it, and it really is that fast. Are we talking hit by a rocket booster and making you pray to survive fast, or just fast enough to make you giggle? I will assume you know what I mean.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Jason A
4th Gear

LOL!! I was hoping you were going to say that. I have had a bunch of fast cars, and my buddy was telling me he was getting this and that it was faster than anything I had ever been in. I kind of thought he was kidding, but it sounds like he really is getting it, and it really is that fast. Are we talking hit by a rocket booster and making you pray to survive fast, or just fast enough to make you giggle? I will assume you know what I mean.
I have a 1000HP TT Lambo and I would have rather sold that then the PCar (That should say it all right there)

This car is a ROCKET but very easy to drive and the sound is incredible. It sounds a bit stock until you get on it and the wastegate opens and OMG its just FAST. The Lambo you pray your going to survive because its just not smooth like the Switzer. This car you laugh hysterically about how awesome smooth and quick you just went. Both cars are Scary fast but in their own ways...... The Porsche is a much more confident scary then the Lambo.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Meeyatch1
Instructor

I have a 1000HP TT Lambo and I would have rather sold that then the PCar (That should say it all right there)

This car is a ROCKET but very easy to drive and the sound is incredible. It sounds a bit stock until you get on it and the wastegate opens and OMG its just FAST. The Lambo you pray your going to survive because its just not smooth like the Switzer. This car you laugh hysterically about how awesome smooth and quick you just went. Both cars are Scary fast but in their own ways...... The Porsche is a much more confident scary then the Lambo.
LOL! Yep....that pretty much says it all. I cannot wait to get a ride in this thing, and eventually drive it. Sounds positively epic.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:58 PM
Meeyatch1
Instructor

I am curious why you did not bother to let me, or my friend who bought it, know when we called you that it was stuffed into a cement barrier while in your possession and then repaired with junkyard parts before being shipped up to Indiana? That would have been good information, and surely explains why it took almost A MONTH to get it from Florida to Indiana. Driving home we almost got killed when the junkyard Porsche Boxster suspension arms that were put in to repair the rear suspension damage virtually came apart. That is just unacceptable.

Quick Reply: Anyone know this '07 997TT Switzer SPI750 for sale?