Sponsored by:

Possible to find a 997tt in 60k range?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Bob in NY
Drifting

Received 105 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by rotesAuto
WELL, ER.......I went to a car dealership to trade a car for another car.........but I think my negociating tactic's, (like my spelling) really sux!
I'm pretty sure what I paid was too much for the car..........but it really makes me happy and have fun so F it
If you love the car there is no buyer's remorse. Enjoy it and focus on the mods you want to add this summer.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:46 PM
aa909
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

WELL, ER.......I went to a car dealership to trade a car for another car.........but I think my negociating tactic's, (like my spelling) really sux!
I'm pretty sure what I paid was too much for the car..........but it really makes me happy and have fun so F it
stop beating yourself up. These cars are not meant to be A to B transport, otherwise we'd all drive a prius. These are emotional purchases and should be enjoyed as such. if it makes you happy that's all that counts. heck when was the last time you saw a forum where folks detailing their prius, put on new wheels and post pics to share their "passion"

heck I just wasted a ton of money on mods, but it is fun!!
Old 03-03-2013, 02:48 PM
rotesAuto
Three Wheelin'

Location: North Carolina, '12 cls63 '14 S550V4, 07TT-gone, 07Targa4S-gone
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you gents are spot on, I tried to echo what you were saying by saying F it......
it's a great car.....I just came home from a romp session and it was great!
aa909: is your car Meteor as well?
Old 03-03-2013, 03:31 PM
NoPasaran
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The cash is now gone, your payment is a sunk cost now, there is no point thinking "what if" anymore.
Besides, this is just currency, and these are just cars, full of moving parts that can break down at any moment, it's a probability game and instead of thinking of probabilities better get your motor running, head out on the highway and look out for adventure in whatever comes your way.

Just imagine what will happen when you get sick, really sick, which is probability 1 for each and everyone of us. Once this happens you won't give a ****e about DME reports, overrevs etc.

Until this happens:

2-4-6-8 ain't never too late
Me and my radio porschin' on thru the night
3-5-7-9 on a double white line
Motorway sun coming up with the morning light

Old 03-03-2013, 06:36 PM
aa909
Burning Brakes

you gents are spot on, I tried to echo what you were saying by saying F it......
it's a great car.....I just came home from a romp session and it was great!
aa909: is your car Meteor as well?
Yes sir, meteor gray metallic

Old 03-03-2013, 09:19 PM
rotesAuto
Three Wheelin'

Location: North Carolina, '12 cls63 '14 S550V4, 07TT-gone, 07Targa4S-gone
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow!!!! outstanding!
a very beautiful car indeed!!
gives me fantastic perspective on what my TT would look like with clear markers and black wheels!
thanx for sharing those, will have to save some to my computer
Old 03-03-2013, 09:42 PM
aa909
Burning Brakes

wow!!!! outstanding!
a very beautiful car indeed!!
gives me fantastic perspective on what my TT would look like with clear markers and black wheels!
thanx for sharing those, will have to save some to my computer
thanks for the kind words. The entire wheel isn't black, notice the brushed gunmetal lip which gives the wheel some good contrast and depth. I think all black wheels can look good but they can also blend in with the wheel well and you loose a lot of detail, but it is all very subjective and I personally liked the two tone set up

these are a must for black wheels and go on this week. will post some pics once they are on the wheels:

BTW, apologies to the OP, did not mean to thread jack so I'll cease with this line of posts

- Art

Quick Reply: Possible to find a 997tt in 60k range?