Sponsored by:

WTB: 997.1 TT Europipe 1

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 01:25 PM
phillipj
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by jparker36
Saw the one on 6speed - I sent him a msg. Also working with another possible seller. But wow - for the prices they want used, might as well buy new. Only 15% off new price...
Just buy a new one.. Like Art said....
Old 02-07-2013, 05:17 PM
aa909
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by phillipj
Your going to drive your car? Are you okay? What has Art been saying to you? He's a bad bad influence on you.

I'm worried about you brother...If that odometer turns over 10k you might just die on the spot...

Seriously.. Thats great your finally going to use that thing.. It's not a Ferrari.. Go drive the crap out of it.. There will always be another one..
LOL!! Tom's car needs giant Oakley's when it rolls out of the garage, it doesn't see sunlight very often so the glare hurts

all joking aside, Tom's got one of the nicest set up white turbos around. Every time I see his car it costs me money. BTW Tom we're going to have to blue tape that front up before you take it out on the track. It has to remain pristine if you're going to eventually sell it to Phillip
Old 02-07-2013, 05:24 PM
jparker36
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

EP 1 purchased - thanks RL
Old 02-07-2013, 06:41 PM
aa909
Burning Brakes

congrats!!
Old 02-07-2013, 06:53 PM
Zero Cool
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're going to really enjoy this.....congrats
Old 02-07-2013, 06:55 PM
eurotom
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by phillipj
Your going to drive your car? Are you okay? What has Art been saying to you? He's a bad bad influence on you.

I'm worried about you brother...If that odometer turns over 10k you might just die on the spot...

Seriously.. Thats great your finally going to use that thing.. It's not a Ferrari.. Go drive the crap out of it.. There will always be another one..
haha yeah it's Arts fault, I think it will blow at 10k so I'm keeping it under.
No time I unforunately do not work around flat sixes!!!!!! I spend my weekends doing boring work.

Originally Posted by aa909
LOL!! Tom's car needs giant Oakley's when it rolls out of the garage, it doesn't see sunlight very often so the glare hurts

all joking aside, Tom's got one of the nicest set up white turbos around. Every time I see his car it costs me money. BTW Tom we're going to have to blue tape that front up before you take it out on the track. It has to remain pristine if you're going to eventually sell it to Phillip

Smartass, more like Prada's. You read my mind Art except I dont want to be one of those guys on the track. I need a new clear bra anyways so maybe after I beat this one up, if I do end up on the track.

Quick Reply: WTB: 997.1 TT Europipe 1