Sponsored by:

my integrated passport 9500ci install *pics*

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 10:08 AM
DINOROCZ
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my integrated passport 9500ci install *pics*

So, after nagging my friend Romeo time and again for the last year or so about installing a radar I finally decided that I've pushed my luck far enough rolling "naked".

About two weeks ago Romeo took my car and completed what I think is one of the cleanest and neatest installs ever!!!! I am so happy with the workmanship and the final product that I would recommend Romeo and his crew to anyone looking for any type of electrical install in their car.

If you know Romeo then you know he is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Well, that awesome demeanor translated to him taking time out to come do the install at my shop, (mind you that's an hr drive each way from where he lives). Unfortunately, he brought a different radar than the one that was to be installed, but after a few minutes he offered to leave me his car and take mine to his shop and bring it back when it was done. Thats what I call the white glove VIP treatment. So, I agreed and off he went.

To say that this install is complicated is an understatement. I guess its a ton of work and Romeo went above and beyond what I ever expected. He stayed to work on the install well past normal work hours and got me the car back the next day.

Please excuse the amateur Iphone pics as well as the dirty *****... In the pics you can see the really factory look of the main control switch for the radar, the in mirror custom display, and the front blinder/jammer things (not sure what they're called). Also not pictured is the neat location of the usb connection, which Romeo was able to install in my fuse panel... completely looks OEM, and the rear blinder/jammer. I think his work speaks for itself.

I couldn't be happier with the way the radar install looks, the way it works and the terrific price he gave me! Romeo is the man, and I am very thankful for all that he did for me.

mobile dealer solutions
(201) 832-1398
550 sylvan ave, englewood cliffs, nj 07632.
Attached Images           

Quick Reply: my integrated passport 9500ci install *pics*