Notices
997 Turbo Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with TT vs. TTS build price advantage...

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 08:43 AM
mambodoc
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help with TT vs. TTS build price advantage...

Looking at moving to a TT or TTS from my C4S. I was told that the TTS pricing was a special package. The build your Porsche website is not as informative as I would expect. Either way...I built a TT and a TTS so as to understand the pricing advantage of one over the other and found that if both cars are close to identically optioned...the price is close to the same within a few hundred dollars...the benefit being that the TTS performance upgrades are included. Is this the case? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:41 AM
Riz
Rennlist Member

Received 51 Likes on 39 Posts

If you are getting PDK, then go for the S. If you want a 6 speed - you have to go with the regular turbo, no choice. With the S, you get the extra power, center lock wheels, PCCB, PTV standard, sport chrono, dynamic engine mounts. If you are getting a few of these options on the regular turbo, then it makes economic sense to go with the S. The S has a few unique interior options that are not available on the regular turbo. Good luck deciding.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:29 PM
mambodoc
Pro

Thanks! Which interior options do you refer to...the two tone leather? Otherwise...is there a link to a concise source for all of this info...Perhaps I just don't know where to look.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:31 PM
mambodoc
Pro

Belay that interior question...I suppose adaptive sport seats etc? all included?...I'm looking to sports buckets...my C4S has them...for me they're the best!
Old 10-18-2011, 06:56 PM
Riz
Rennlist Member

Received 51 Likes on 39 Posts

You can get the two tone black/cream or black/blue exclusive to the turbo S. You are right, the adaptive sport seats are standard but you can get the Carbon backed sport seats as a no cost option.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:21 AM
mambodoc
Pro

Thanks Riz...I'll see whats around and what deals can be had. So far I'm happy with my C4S PDK.

Quick Reply: Help with TT vs. TTS build price advantage...