GuyIncognito
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

the "Spyder edition" is a coupe?

Old 10-12-2011, 11:35 PM
No HTwo O
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Uicnick, stay away from The Porsche Exchange! What were you doing over there? They will rob you blind!
Old 10-12-2011, 11:44 PM
number9ine
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

A fool and his money are soon parted. "They only badge-engineered 918 of my car, it commands a premium!"

Porsche, I have enough ideas for an endless procession of "special" edition Turbos. Here are a few freebies:

Edition Käfer: Special Wolfsburg crest on the hood, perforated headliner, and LED semaphores. 20-inch moon dish alloys, conversion options for wood-burning and gun turret. Swamp cooler and/or heating system optional. KdF stamp-book financing available.

Edition Cayenne: Base turbo, beaten with the ugly stick all 'round and raised five inches. Special edition lightweight cardan shaft from the makers of Bounty.

Edition Piëch: Top quality interior materials, to rival the nicest Mercedes. Electronics by Lucas. Special deviated-stitching leather window punch with embossed Porsche crest provided at delivery, for use when window regulators fail. Also available at your Škoda dealer for MSRP less 40%.

Edition Wiedeking: Special financing sends back twice your monthly payment, provided you buy a Veyron with the proceeds. If you can't do this by Q4, VW buys the note on your Turbo and it gets repossessed. Assembled in Japan.

Edition 993: Squeaky windshield as standard. One will be built with hardback sport seats. Only available in Riviera Blue. Comes with signed letter from Porsche CEO apologizing for all cars produced after 1997.

Call me!
Old 10-12-2011, 11:55 PM
GuyIncognito
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by number9ine
A fool and his money are soon parted. "They only badge-engineered 918 of my car, it commands a premium!"

Porsche, I have enough ideas for an endless procession of "special" edition Turbos. Here are a few freebies:

Edition Käfer: Special Wolfsburg crest on the hood, perforated headliner, and LED semaphores. 20-inch moon dish alloys, conversion options for wood-burning and gun turret. Swamp cooler and/or heating system optional. KdF stamp-book financing available.

Edition Cayenne: Base turbo, beaten with the ugly stick all 'round and raised five inches. Special edition lightweight cardan shaft from the makers of Bounty.

Edition Piëch: Top quality interior materials, to rival the nicest Mercedes. Electronics by Lucas. Special deviated-stitching leather window punch with embossed Porsche crest provided at delivery, for use when window regulators fail. Also available at your Škoda dealer for MSRP less 40%.

Edition Wiedeking: Special financing sends back twice your monthly payment, provided you buy a Veyron with the proceeds. If you can't do this by Q4, VW buys the note on your Turbo and it gets repossessed. Assembled in Japan.

Edition 993: Squeaky windshield as standard. One will be built with hardback sport seats. Only available in Riviera Blue. Comes with signed letter from Porsche CEO apologizing for all cars produced after 1997.

Call me!
LOL!
Old 10-13-2011, 12:49 AM
Gator_86_951
Spell Checker
Rennlist Member

Received 393 Likes on 296 Posts

Originally Posted by GuyIncognito
the "Spyder edition" is a coupe?

Yeah, and it is $165k. I don't get either.

Quick Reply: 997 Turbo Edition 918 Spyder