Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A.W.E. Tuning Announcement - Final Pricing Set On New 650S package for 997TT

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Mike/A.W.E.
user

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default A.W.E. Tuning Announcement - Final Pricing Set On New 650S package for 997TT

For those of you not looking to modify your turbos, or maybe your budget is just not there yet, have a look.

Our 650S package is everything but the modified VTG units from our 750R kit.

It is bolt on performance that any trusted technician can perform.

If yours is a bone stock car, here is what the kit consists of:
  • A.W.E. Tuning 997TT Muffler with German HJS Catalysts
  • 321 Stainless Steel A.W.E. Tuning 997TT Headers
  • CAD/CFD Developed A.W.E. Tuning 997TT Intercooler Kit
  • Large Bore A.W.E. Tuning 997TT Throttle Body
  • Proprietary GIAC Software with Handheld Switching Feature
For those of you that might already have an aftermarket muffler system, let us know in advance. We will let you know if the flow characteristics will meet the demands of the kit.

Aside from our award winning hardware, this kit includes proprietary software developed jointly with G.I.A.C. It ties our cutting edge hardware together into a complete package. Our G.I.A.C. software catapults our kit to world class status, and we are the only 997TT power package in the world to feature the ability to switch between software programs on the fly using the G.I.A.C. Flashloader.

Optional G.I.A.C. Software Programs:
  • 100+ Octane Race Fuel (700hp)
  • Valet (30 mph speed limiter)
  • Ignition Kill Security (no start antitheft)
  • Low Boost/Power
As always, Current 997TT G.I.A.C. owners: contact us for generous trade-in discounts.

Please visit our web site for more details and description of how the kit was developed in house.

http://awe-tuning.com/pages/shared/p...etrain&IL=650S

Pictures and dyno plots of our A.W.E. Tuning 650S package.

As always, please email me directly regarding questions and order info.
Mike@AWE-Tuning.com

Also, if you are in the Philadelphia area, please stop by for a tour and test drive in our 750R 997TT.

Thank you and have a great day.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:49 AM
TB993tt
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 108 Likes on 68 Posts

I would really like to have a discussion about "Porsche hp" again since I learned a load of new stuff.....

Before we start on that. Am I reading the chassis dyno graph right above, a stock 997tt gave maximum 473hp, or about 480PS ?
Does this mean your dyno numbers (for whatever reason) are equivalent to flywheel hp numbers ? (If yes then this does make your kit look very feasible with 553hp which is about the real limit for stock 997tt VTGs on 98RON)

Quick Reply: A.W.E. Tuning Announcement - Final Pricing Set On New 650S package for 997TT