Turbo trade for a 09 C63 plus condo time in Mammoth

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 12:20 AM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 51 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Turbo trade for a 09 C63 plus condo time in Mammoth

I sold my GT3 at the bottom of my back deterioration and no relief in sight. I thought I would never be able to get in a 911 again. Just getting in and out of my GT3 was a painful experience. 2 months later I was in Kerlan & Job with a possible surgical solution. After countless trips to doctors I thought relief was outside my reality. 3 months later my physical therapist was flabberghasted by my improvement, she cut me loose to cycle and play golf. Something that was impossible 4 months before. Just washing my Gt3 would put me in bed for 4 days.

So here I am no 911 and driving a 09 C63 because it is a rocket and I could get in and out of the AMG seats. Well now I miss my 911s terribly. I thought I might trade it for a 997 TT and some money and or some sweet weekend/weeks
in winter and summer. I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in SnowCreek just off the creek and golf course. A mile from Eagle lodge and on the bus route to the main lodge. The place rented for $400 a night when we rented it, it was remodeled in 2002, so its a nice modern condo. 2 big screens, networked.
any way given the economy trades may work better than us getting hammered by the market.
Just some thoughts. Email me if interested.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:59 AM
jcnesq
Miserable Old Bastard
Rennlist Member

Received 222 Likes on 122 Posts

Good luck, Paul - you never know, a trade might well work with somebody!

No way I can make it to Willow right now but maybe next time! Say hi to John for me, haven't talked to him for a while.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:15 AM
Jamie140
Nordschleife Master

Received 799 Likes on 368 Posts

I'm so glad to hear your back is feeling that good.

Good luck with finding your way back to a P.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:01 AM
B-Line
Drifting

Received 129 Likes on 68 Posts

Not that this is a thread regarding back problems... But I had a horrible back for years and years.

I did two things that have worked wonders and I haven't had any significant back pain in what feels like forever.
a) I bought a really hard bed. The wife and I needed to replace our bed and it just happened to coincide with one of my back pain issues. So we went bed shopping while my back was at it's worse. It was actually a smart thing that we did that cause while I was in back pain, the only bed that I could lie in comfortably was the hardest bed in the store. I bought it and now I love sleeping on a hard bed.

b) At the exact same time, I got a new physical trainer. The main difference being, my new trainer and I started working boxing into our routine. There seems to be something about the motion of punching that really stretches my back and strengthens the muscles.. The mitt work we do is fantastic.

It's been two years and I haven't had a day of pain since. And I used to have constant problems.

Sorry for the Off Topic but if my experience can help.. Great !
Old 02-21-2009, 06:15 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 51 Likes on 11 Posts

Bline your comments are always welcome. The flexible fusion worked great. Fusion was my last option and I avoided that all together. I am now ready to ride my bike and get back into a 911

Quick Reply: Turbo trade for a 09 C63 plus condo time in Mammoth