Sponsored by:

ASR Tuning for 997 Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 05:22 PM
MistGt
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ASR Tuning for 997 Turbo

I was told about ASR from a friend who has a modified BMW M6. It is a fairly new tuning company based out of South Florida. I wanted to know if anyone else has checked them out: http://www.asrengineeringinc.com.

From what my friend has told me about what they can do with an M6, these guys are pretty hardcore. Prices for the tunes are decent, slightly above those of Awe Tuning, GIAC, Evo, etc...but definitely less than the likes of Cargraphic and Ruf.

What caught my eye was their intake system. It looks similar to the Fabspeed. I am not sure about the claimed HP gains, but it looks like a nicely thought out system. What do you guys think?

P.S. 911 Turbos save lives, just ask the poor deer I couldn;t stop int time for the other night... It lived, but my poor car now needs some hood attention. I'll drink to that
Old 10-17-2008, 12:21 AM
infanterene
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

I was at their shop today. They definatly know there stuff. The dyno charts they showed me had more torque than any other. I like that it's a stand alone unit which simplifies installation and should be impossible for the dealer to detect.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:49 PM
ZX9RCAM
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by infanterene
I was at their shop today. They definatly know there stuff. The dyno charts they showed me had more torque than any other. I like that it's a stand alone unit which simplifies installation and should be impossible for the dealer to detect.
I don't know a whole lot about the flashing & what kind of footprints they leave behind, but why would this flash be harder to detect than others???

Quick Reply: ASR Tuning for 997 Turbo