Sponsored by:

Serious Question: GT3 vs Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 12:33 PM
Gandara
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gradyex
I just picked myself off the floor! That photo is hilarious! A convertible is the way to go so that makes the choice an easy one. Mastiffdog +1
+1
Old 12-17-2007, 03:55 PM
Quadcammer
Race Director

Received 1,375 Likes on 795 Posts

planning on picking up the clap with your new Porsche? Cause thats the way you're headed with this strategy...
Old 12-18-2007, 12:49 AM
mastiffdog
Burning Brakes

It's all in good fun. The Original Poster set himself up for the crushing. It is an internet forum, you can't take this stuff too seriously. I'm just sayin'
Old 12-18-2007, 01:58 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 498 Likes on 372 Posts

Originally Posted by manny_g
this has to be one of the funniest post i've ever come accross.....but what really surprised me is all of the responses..i thought that most of you guys were hard core enthusiasts and would really bash this guy for posting this here..i am gald that most of us are really open minded here and actually gave this guy your honest advice..

+1 for all you rennlisters..
it must be all that Holiday spirit going around this time of year!
Old 12-18-2007, 02:27 PM
vincentdds
Racer

We need pics of the women you're trying to get before we can advise you further.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:38 PM
Gandara
Pro

Originally Posted by vincentdds
We need pics of the women you're trying to get before we can advise you further.

+1

I'd also like names of your current and previous avatar as well (^_^)
Old 12-18-2007, 07:42 PM
mastiffdog
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by vincentdds
Now that was pretty funny. See that, some Rennlisters do have a good sense of humor...
Old 12-18-2007, 08:01 PM
sfbanchs
Rennlist Member

Received 86 Likes on 52 Posts

bentley 2 door cab or a mercedes sl class are both chick magnets
Old 12-18-2007, 09:31 PM
Ag02M5
Three Wheelin'

Good afterwork read. I don't think Porsches are chick magnets at all unless you find a car chick that knows something. Most don't think there is much difference between a Boxster and a 911 if they know that much. They are just Porsches which are expensive.

Ferrari, Aston, Bentley, Lambo if you want a car that chicks will really notice.
Old 12-18-2007, 09:36 PM
FLY996
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PrinceKalbi
Wow!! I didn't expect to receive so many replies in less than a day! Thanks for advices. I'm liking them. But there were also negative comments that tried to make me look like a player and also some that made my post look like a flame. I think there was one guy that even suggested that I be banned. I'm offended and feel like I should respond.

My question was an honest and sincere one. Maybe just a little too honest for some of you. But I'm no troll and that's why I said 'serious question'.

And I'm not a player. I would love to be one. I'm a very self-confident person but I know my limits. I know for a fact that no matter how hard I try, there are some girls that refuse to even talk to me. But that doesn't discourage me a bit. It used to. After all, it's my looks that have pushed me hard to strive to become financially successful. And just look at my English writing. It may not be perfect but considering the fact that I'm just a highschool drop out, my English is pretty good. I hired a native English speaker tutor several years back to become fluent in English. My main motivation was to look smart and to impress girls, to make up for what I lack in looks.

Also, some suggested that I study how to pick up a girl by studying books that offer tips. And there was another guy that suggested I spend money on girls rather than on cars. I have studied EXTENSIVELY on how to pick up girls already and I also usually end up spending tons of money on Tiffany's and LV bags. But even though I am ready to spend cash, I first need to get NOTICED. If it were not for my Gucci shirt, Breitling watches, and M5, unfortunately, I wouldn't even have a chance to start conversations with one of these girls.

Back to the topic. GT3 is no longer an option for me. I did some more research and realized that it only comes in manual. I cannot believe I didn't notice it when I was checking out the car. I don't know how to drive a manual. I tried to learn it because my friend told me that girls dig manual but it was too stressing for me. I think to operate manual shift in a cool way, you have to be somewhat atletic and I am very, very far from being an athletic person. After reading your replies, I really really want to get a turbo convertible tip, perferably in yellow or red but the dealer didn't have any available. Dang it! I will have to go with black turbo.

By the way, if any of you are visiting Seoul, you are welcome to pay me a visit. I will offer free, first quality kalbi dinner to you. My restaurant is located near Jongro station. I'm just realizing that this forum is for hardcore performance enthusiasts and I feel like I asked a wrong question on a wrong forum. feeling so out of place but thanks anyways.
something's not adding up here...
Old 12-18-2007, 10:16 PM
mastiffdog
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by FLY996
something's not adding up here...
Congratulations! You broke the code. No one else got it.
Old 12-18-2007, 11:10 PM
redridge
Nordschleife Master

Received 62 Likes on 49 Posts

Just get some prostitutes...itll be cheaper!!!!
Old 12-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Ms.Greta
Instructor

This string is just cracking me up guys!!! LOL Wait until I tell the girls. Too easy - such simple minds. Watch your wallets.
Old 12-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Lazerblade
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That picture reminds me of, "this dog needs a home, will you take him in?"

Old 12-19-2007, 02:41 AM
Chuck Jones
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There's NO WAY this thread is legit. I think everyone's indulged this guy for long enough. He's probably writing a thesis for some college project on the subject of gullibility.

Quick Reply: Serious Question: GT3 vs Turbo