Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT - best place to sit at silverstone?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 01:53 PM
dolt
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT - best place to sit at silverstone?

I think we are going to the F1 race at silverstone and was wondering if anyone here had been there, and where a good place to sit was and where to stay? We were looking at club silverstone currently to sit in - it is about 670 usd and has it's own restaurants and bar etc. It is at the Becketts complex, but having never been to the track I am not sure if this is a good place?
Thanks
Old 11-12-2007, 12:18 AM
vtgts300kw
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never been but Becketts would be good as that complex of turns would be great to see the cars through. Priory, Brooklands and Luffield would i assume be the other place to sit, you would see alot of the action and maybe even Bridge?
Old 12-04-2007, 08:44 AM
jrotsaert
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dolt
I think we are going to the F1 race at silverstone and was wondering if anyone here had been there, and where a good place to sit was and where to stay? We were looking at club silverstone currently to sit in - it is about 670 usd and has it's own restaurants and bar etc. It is at the Becketts complex, but having never been to the track I am not sure if this is a good place?
Thanks
For my money, the best seat is thr grandstand right after briedge. You see them coming very fast under the bridge, hardly a lift and then brake extra hard before the complex and then struggling with understeer all along...

I raced there in my 996RS and that's what spectators said was the best place to watch

Quick Reply: OT - best place to sit at silverstone?