Notices
997 Turbo Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Announcing a New Rennlist Sponsor - Misha 911.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 09:07 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Announcing a New Rennlist Sponsor - Misha 911.....

Jen & I are pleased to announce our newest Rennlist Sponsor - a person who has been an active Rennlist Member for quite some time. In reading many of the posts from his customers, it should come as no surprise to many of you, that we are welcoming Misha Rade Djordjevic as our newest site sponsor..! Misha - WELCOME!

A bit about Misha - 911 Wings and body kits..... Misha 911 produces the highest-quality body kits to transform your Porsche from the ordinary to the extraordinary. Recognized in the Porsche community for excellence in design, quality workmanship and outstanding service, we are dedicated to creating your dream machine.

Misha - Welcome as a Rennlist Sponsor!!!

John D.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:58 PM
MishaDesigns
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello to all Rennlist Members!!!

We would like to thank John for the great announcement and introduction
about our company.

It is a great pleasure for us to be a sponsor of greatly renounced forum such as Rennlist. We will make sure to provide Rennlist members with best quality product and excellent customer service. We would like to add that all of Rennlist members will receive special discounted prices on all of our products.

Please take time to visit our website www.Misha911.com where you will able to see and browse throughout many 911 products we offer.

Thanks,
Misha
Old 10-28-2007, 12:47 AM
whyb2nd
Burning Brakes

nice products, good luck with your venture.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:36 PM
skyytek
Intermediate

I can definitely recommend misha. Not only does he do nice wings - his services was prompt, very flexible (in my case ) and my wing arrived on time and in great condition. The wing I ordered was a GT2 wing for the turbo. Works excellent with the existing electronics. He was also always available when I had some questions etc.

attached are some pics.
Attached Images    

Quick Reply: Announcing a New Rennlist Sponsor - Misha 911.....