Sponsored by:

Instrument Dials Carrara White (XFJ) option

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Solo1111
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Instrument Dials Carrara White (XFJ) option

I am currently putting my order list together for a TT and would like to explore the "XFJ - Instrument Dials Carrara White" option.

Here are my questions/concerns:
- Does it have glare during sunset (i.e. the sun behind shining on the instrument panel)? Is it hard to read during that time?
- How does it work during night-time driving? Does the whole dash comes on as white or only the numerics/indicators would come on?

Any feedback/suggestions would be much appreciated.
Old 03-04-2007, 02:22 PM
mastiffdog
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Solo1111
I am currently putting my order list together for a TT and would like to explore the "XFJ - Instrument Dials Carrara White" option.

Here are my questions/concerns:
- Does it have glare during sunset (i.e. the sun behind shining on the instrument panel)? Is it hard to read during that time?
- How does it work during night-time driving? Does the whole dash comes on as white or only the numerics/indicators would come on?

Any feedback/suggestions would be much appreciated.
I thought you were getting another GT3?
Old 03-05-2007, 07:28 PM
gradyex
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Would love to see some photos of the instrument dials in Carrera White. Does it look that much different from the silver? I considered that option but then passed to keep the final price from getting out of hand. Think it would go nice with black interior.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:28 PM
david1
Advanced

Build your car on Porscheusa.com with Carrara White instrument guages and see the subtle difference of the standard Silver guages. I might add that if you get the Turbo Sport Chrono that instument gauge on the dash (A.K.A. WART) will only come in Silver.

Quick Reply: Instrument Dials Carrara White (XFJ) option