Sponsored by:

09 turbo for sale on Pelican

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 08:34 PM
waizone
Burning Brakes

Received 50 Likes on 33 Posts
Default 09 turbo for sale on Pelican

Rare options, high MSRP 6MT. No affiliation.
------****$84,988.***** IntersportPerformance . com 703.242.8680
*2009 PORSCHE 911 TURBO COUPE* *37108 MILES* *6-SPEED MANUAL* *RUBY RED METALLIC* *BLACK FULL LEATHER INTERIOR* *TURBO AEROKIT* *CARBON FIBER SPORT BUCKET SEATS* *SPORT CHRONO PACKAGE TURBO* *CARBON FIBER STEERING WHEEL WITH MULTIFUNCTION CONTROLS* *CARBON FIBER SHIFTER AND EBRAKE* *CARBON FIBER TRIM PACKAGE* *TURBO WHEELS ALUMINUM OVER BLACK* *BLACK FULL LEATHER OPTION INTERIOR* *RED TAILLIGHTS* *BLUETOOTH PHONE INTERFACE* *UNIVERSAL AUDIO INTERFACE WITH USB AND AUX* *NAVIGATION* *SATELLITE RADIO* *GEAR LEVER TRIM EXTERIOR COLOR* *CENTER CONSOLE PAINTED RUBY RED EXTERIOR COLOR* *PORSCHE CREST IN HEADREST* *TURBO LOGO EMBOSSED IN CONSOLE STORAGE COMPARTMENT* *BELT OUTLETS IN CARBON FIBER* *DOME LAMP/SUNROOF CONTROL COVER IN LEATHER* *SUNROOF* *STOCK CAR EXCEPT PCCB ROTORS HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH STEEL* *CLEAN CARFAX NO ACCIDENTS OR DAMAGE* *ALWAYS SERVICED REGULARLY AND SHOWS DIRECTLY ON THE FREE CARFAX REPORT* *WE JUST COMPLETED A FRESH SERVICE TO UPDATE THIS CAR WITH REGARDS TO MILEAGE AND TIME* *THIS CAR DOES NOT NEED ANYTHING NOW OR IN THE NEAR FUTURE* *THE EXTERIOR OF THIS CAR IS IN MOST EXCELLENT CONDITION AND SHOWS VERY LITTLE WEAR FROM OVER THE YEARS* *THE INTERIOR IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AS WELL* *THESE CARBON FIBER BUCKET SEATS ARE SUPER RARE TO FIND, ALONG WITH THE TURBO AEROKIT AND ALL OF THE RUBY RED INTERIOR AS WELL AS CARBON FIBER TRIM* *THIS IS A ONE OF A KIND PORSCHE 911 TURBO* *ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER OF $156,830* *COUPE, MANUAL, EXTENSIVE OPTIONS, AND $60K LESS THAN ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER, THIS CAR IS A HUGE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK, LOADED WITH VALUE* *PLEASE CALL 703.242.8680 OR EMAIL INTERSPORTSALES@GMAIL.COM TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT*
OUR WEBSITE HAS A WHOLE LIST OF PHOTOS.

Old 07-27-2017, 10:45 PM
estrellajon
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Intersport has had that for at least a year and still for sale. I wonder what's up?
Old 07-27-2017, 11:02 PM
05Mdriver
Rennlist Member

Received 87 Likes on 39 Posts

During my search I had Intersport take a car in for a DME readout.. the guy hit a range 4 overrev on the way.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:54 AM
Skwerl
Drifting

Received 303 Likes on 185 Posts

Literally lol'd when this thread loaded and I saw it was that car. It just can't seem to sell and I've seen it brought up here probably 5 times over the past 18 months.

Originally Posted by 05Mdriver
During my search I had Intersport take a car in for a DME readout.. the guy hit a range 4 overrev on the way.
You're saying the Intersport rep hit a range 4 while driving it somewhere to get a DME report?
Old 07-28-2017, 02:26 AM
estrellajon
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by 05Mdriver
?? Why can't they use their own PWIS to obtain that info? They have that capability. What did you mean, take the car in for DME readout?
Old 07-28-2017, 10:29 AM
4ocious
Three Wheelin'

Received 161 Likes on 111 Posts

I've been following this car for a LONG time. It first appeared for sale in Florida (if I recall) and did not sell after many price reductions until it reached the low 70's. Then it showed-up on the Intersport website in the low $90's and it's been at it's current "reduced" price for at least a year.

I was in the area and looked at it. It's not for everyone because of its Ruby Red color. The hood needs to be repainted due to numerous rock chips that have been touched-up and the seats although nice are difficult to get in and out of. And, the brakes are no longer PCCB's, they have been converted to steel. Other than that it appeared to be a solid car although I did not drive it.

Intersport has a tendency to over price their cars because their owners (from what I've been told) would rather collect them then sell them. Also, based upon prior experience their service department is good and their techs know a lot about Porsche's. JMO - not affiliated.

Last edited by 4ocious; 07-28-2017 at 11:21 AM.
Old 07-28-2017, 10:41 AM
05Mdriver
Rennlist Member

Received 87 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by estrellajon
?? Why can't they use their own PWIS to obtain that info? They have that capability. What did you mean, take the car in for DME readout?
Here is what he sent me after I asked for a REV report.. he told me he had to take it to the local porsche dealership for the readout.

the hours are 854.900… a range 4 rev just happened at 854.800

Old 07-28-2017, 11:37 AM
Ibanezgod
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

range 4 isn't THAT bad for 1-2 times at 7400-7900, 5 and 6 bug me. that car has great options, not my kinda red, but would be a beautiful ride for anyone. C'mon those seats are very rare and an 09.
Old 07-28-2017, 11:45 AM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

That rev report wouldnt scare me at all, I'd use it as a negotiation tool.
c
Old 07-31-2017, 12:27 AM
estrellajon
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by 4ocious
I've been following this car for a LONG time. It first appeared for sale in Florida (if I recall) and did not sell after many price reductions until it reached the low 70's. Then it showed-up on the Intersport website in the low $90's and it's been at it's current "reduced" price for at least a year.

I was in the area and looked at it. It's not for everyone because of its Ruby Red color. The hood needs to be repainted due to numerous rock chips that have been touched-up and the seats although nice are difficult to get in and out of. And, the brakes are no longer PCCB's, they have been converted to steel. Other than that it appeared to be a solid car although I did not drive it.

Intersport has a tendency to over price their cars because their owners (from what I've been told) would rather collect them then sell them. Also, based upon prior experience their service department is good and their techs know a lot about Porsche's. JMO - not affiliated.
This is accurate. I know the owner personally and friends with some of the techs. I have taken many cars to his shop many times over the years as far as when they were in their original Vienna shop. Omar tends to collect these cars given what I have seen in his shop. A lot of them says "Not for Sale, Do not touch". I had an interest on one of his turbos and he wouldn't come down $2k for me and was already listed fairly high. In the end , I couldn't justify the higher cost with minimal options so I ended up purchasing out of state 4 years ago.

He likes and races Porsches but drives a nice Ferrari

Quick Reply: 09 turbo for sale on Pelican