Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

More cheater parts for the RS

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 03:18 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,791 Likes on 2,159 Posts

Originally Posted by Spyerx
I think most all the drivers other than Ryan, Peter, and Martin were on race tires or Hoosiers.

I'm at the less pointy end of the red group :-)

C'mon I'm driving an antique!
Hey, I was driving on OEM street tires...let's see how my times improve being strapped in with a harness along with a gurney lip on the wing. I have to overcome the sticky power of the hohos and slicks to win the DE cup.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:12 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,729 Likes on 1,057 Posts

Little update. These shocks are amazing. I finally got them out to BUttonwillow which for us is a fast, technical, lots of transition, bumpy, great curb jumping track.

Car is super settled, composed, and "easy" to drive. Much better than the Ohlins singles I had which were quite good too. I drove in a buddies car with same tires, similar setups other than shocks (his are OEM) and the difference was literally night and day. He's a little faster than me, but he's working much harder too.

Anyway, car is super dialed in now. Just a few clicks here and there from the baseline that BBI did. Fantastic to have a chassis tech I can text and he gives me methodic options of the changes to make based on feedback. That's is invaluable.
Old 04-19-2017, 05:37 PM
AGO
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Syprex,

Good things on Ohlins from what everybody say... they're about to go to the list of upcoming projects

If I may ask... what's the alignment setting for NT01's?

I think my next set will be on those as I recently run through a set of Hoosiers and corded them after 9 HC... don't need to spend that much on laptime !
Old 04-22-2017, 12:09 AM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,729 Likes on 1,057 Posts

my alignment settings? it's complicated... there are dozens of settings... Camber is like -3.4 / 2.7 or something like that.

Quick Reply: More cheater parts for the RS