WTB 07-08 GT3 - Page 2 - Rennlist Discussion Forums



WTB 07-08 GT3

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2016, 08:45 PM   #16
waizone
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
waizone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: San Diego
Posts: 633
Default

^ Neptune, apologize as perhaps i jumped to conclusions. Unfortunately there have been several scams here of late, hacked accounts etc. can't pm u because you don't have enough posts.
waizone is offline  
Old 11-20-2016, 09:17 PM   #17
P.J.S.
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
P.J.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,147
Default

Holt Motorsports in PA has a red one and a silver one listed
P.J.S. is offline  
Old 11-20-2016, 10:41 PM   #18
Neptunes
User
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waizone View Post
^ Neptune, apologize as perhaps i jumped to conclusions. Unfortunately there have been several scams here of late, hacked accounts etc. can't pm u because you don't have enough posts.
No problem. Ok that makes sense as I was not able to use private message. If your interested in more information feel free to email me at [email protected]
Neptunes is offline  
Old 11-21-2016, 03:11 PM   #19
FastAlpine
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
FastAlpine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Eastern PA
Posts: 154
Default

FastAlpine is offline  
Old 11-21-2016, 03:25 PM   #20
waizone
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
waizone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: San Diego
Posts: 633
Default

^ I don't think thats the car as the build sheet he sent me has a different VIN. Its a So Cal car however and has similar millage.
waizone is offline  
Old 11-24-2016, 03:32 PM   #21
etchhead
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
etchhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA and Portland
Posts: 556
Default

How about my White 7.1 GT3- higher miles (43k) but religiously serviced and ready to roll! Here in Classified and eBay. PM for more details-
Mark
etchhead is offline  
Old 11-24-2016, 06:41 PM   #22
grscha
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etchhead View Post
How about my White 7.1 GT3- higher miles (43k) but religiously serviced and ready to roll! Here in Classified and eBay. PM for more details-
Mark
Waizone, I am local to this car and could check it out for you.
grscha is offline  
Old 11-24-2016, 10:16 PM   #23
waizone
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
waizone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: San Diego
Posts: 633
Default

^ ^^ thanks guys. Looks like a well maintained Gt3 w/ some nice extras, however looking for a lower Milage car with 1-2 owners. Not in a rush and enjoying the search. Cheers and happy turkey day
waizone is offline  
Old 11-26-2016, 09:26 PM   #24
Einmalig
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Einmalig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: DFW
Posts: 101
Default

Just a word of advice...don't overlook GT3s with multiple owners. My first Porsche was a low mileage 993 one owner which I purchased from a reputable Porsche Dealer and later discovered had undisclosed accident repairs.

My current GT3 had 4 previous owners, is as nice a car as you could ever want and has no accident history or paintwork. Bad things can happen to a car under one owner or not ar all. If I had passed on my car I would have missed out an amazing and trouble free car.

Good luck in finding what you're looking for and enjoy your search!
Einmalig is offline  
Old 11-26-2016, 10:01 PM   #25
PGas32
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.J.S. View Post
Holt Motorsports in PA has a red one and a silver one listed
The red one is Sr.'s personal car - can't speak to the history of it, but it's a looker for sure
PGas32 is offline  
Old 11-26-2016, 11:59 PM   #26
Rick-A-Shay
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Rick-A-Shay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: San Mateo, CA
Posts: 620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einmalig View Post
Just a word of advice...don't overlook GT3s with multiple owners. My first Porsche was a low mileage 993 one owner which I purchased from a reputable Porsche Dealer and later discovered had undisclosed accident repairs.

My current GT3 had 4 previous owners, is as nice a car as you could ever want and has no accident history or paintwork. Bad things can happen to a car under one owner or not ar all. If I had passed on my car I would have missed out an amazing and trouble free car.

Good luck in finding what you're looking for and enjoy your search!
I purchased my '96 C4S with 38,000 miles and it had been all over the country thru FIVE owners. PPI and visual closed the deal and never regretted to this day, five years later!
Rick-A-Shay is offline  
Old 02-14-2017, 06:18 PM   #27
waizone
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
waizone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: San Diego
Posts: 633
Default

Still looking for a low miles, GT3 in excellent, unmolested condition. Thanks
waizone is offline  
Old 03-05-2017, 10:10 PM   #28
waizone
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
waizone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: San Diego
Posts: 633
Default

My 997S went pending today so I'd really like to find a 997 GT3 .1 or 2. Looking for a well sorted car with low miles (under 20K), solid maintenance history in excellent condition. PCCB and full leather a plus. Not interested in cars with a lot of modifications. Experienced cash buyer. PM me w/ details. Thanks.
waizone is offline  
Old 03-06-2017, 11:08 AM   #29
RAudi Driver
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
RAudi Driver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 1,176
Default

T Rex's car is the one. Why not get that one?
RAudi Driver is offline  
Old 03-09-2017, 01:56 AM   #30
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist
Member
 
mooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: san francisco
Posts: 33,984
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waizone View Post
^ ^^ thanks guys. Looks like a well maintained Gt3 w/ some nice extras, however looking for a lower Milage car with 1-2 owners. Not in a rush and enjoying the search. Cheers and happy turkey day
we just bought a 5 owner range 1 only 30k mile car.
wonderful





but if you want low mile car. how much are you willing to pay. i have a few and i want a LOT of $ for them. not a wiling seller.
mooty is offline  
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTB 07-08 GT3RS green or black c4sdave 997 GT2/GT3 Forum 3 02-12-2017 05:20 PM
WTB 07-08 GT3.1 Coop Rennlist Canada 8 11-18-2015 12:52 PM
WTB 07-08 GT3.1 Coop Sandor Region (BC / Alberta / Sask / Yukon & NWT) 0 11-15-2015 07:05 PM
WTB: 07-08 GT3 RS.1 hennabav Vehicle Marketplace 2 09-03-2015 08:34 PM
06 vs 07/08 CS's K Hawes Porsche Cayman & Cayman S all generations 6 01-17-2011 02:09 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 01:15 AM.


Copyright ę 1998 - 2017 Rennlist.com
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
What's your question?
Send