Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Isringhausen Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2016, 08:55 PM
LewSF
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Isringhausen Porsche

A shout out to Geoff Isringhausen and Isringhausen Porsche who were kind enough to reach out to me on the one-year anniversary of the purchase of my 2010 GT3. I've never had a dealership do such a thing. It reflects every remarkably positive experience I've had with the Isringhausen team beginning that Sunday eve I called to inquire if the car were for sale and their location of business.

I didn't have the heart to tell him that I've Sharkafied her with exhaust, engine and trans mounts, light weight flywheel and clutch, coolant pipes welded and more...and that I've had lots of "sex" with her....22,000 mostly twisty roads of fun spirited driving in the past year. She's a keeper!!! Seven Porsches and two Ferrari's to find the one.......it's like dating in the Bay area...and as expensive to find the catch!
Old 03-28-2016, 09:36 PM
abcut973
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LewSF
A shout out to Geoff Isringhausen and Isringhausen Porsche who were kind enough to reach out to me on the one-year anniversary of the purchase of my 2010 GT3. I've never had a dealership do such a thing. It reflects every remarkably positive experience I've had with the Isringhausen team beginning that Sunday eve I called to inquire if the car were for sale and their location of business.
Congrats on your one year anniversary!
It is not unusual for a respectable dealership to have such great customer service. The MB dealership I bought my car from even send me happy birthday cards
Old 03-29-2016, 10:17 AM
tgil
Pro

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Smart and very professional touch that doesn't take much effort but is still a rarity.
Enjoy your GT3.
Old 03-29-2016, 02:46 PM
Saru385
Burning Brakes

Received 92 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by LewSF
22,000 mostly twisty roads of fun spirited driving in the past year.
Dang! 22k miles in one year!?! that is impressive. or do you really mean 22k roads?

i got to explore some of the roads up by you in Feb, so could see how driving the car every day would be great fun. in fact, think i saw you driving through Gualala as i was eating pizza.

i've done about 6.5k miles in mine since getting it last March. looks like i need to drive it some more!!!
Old 03-29-2016, 05:51 PM
MKIVdan
Rennlist Member

Received 285 Likes on 143 Posts

Its a great thing for them to do.

Im in the sales business as well, my clients get the same calls/letters.

building rapport is one of many great ways to have repeat clients, referrals from clients and all around successful business.

Congrats on the 1 year anniversary. First of many.

Quick Reply: Isringhausen Porsche