WTT my 997.1 GT3 black OEM rims for silver ones

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2016, 09:06 PM
skyline23
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts
Default WTT my 997.1 GT3 black OEM rims for silver ones

Hi everyone,

I know it is a stretch, but was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a trade with me for my wheels. I got my 2007 GT3 a few months ago and it came with oem wheels that are matte black (not sure if the matte black is an aftermarket paint/powdercoat or if it was an option from the factory. If anyone knows the answer to if this was a factory option I would love to know). Anyway, although I like the look, I also have a set of black CCW wheels that I put on when I go to the track, so would like some variety (and do prefer the silver oem wheels more, as well).

I will add pics and info about the tires tomorrow, but PM me in the mean time if you are interested. Rims are in great condition. I live in the Bay Area, California and currently am only looking to swap with someone local so niether of us would have to deal with packing/shipping rims.

Also, just in case anyone is curious why I don't just get these painted/powdercoated, the answer for now is that although it would be nice to have silver rims, I am not that eager for it to actually go out and spend money on this, so a cash free swap would be the ideal scenario for me.
Old 01-22-2016, 11:57 PM
superfast02911
Rennlist Member

Received 115 Likes on 57 Posts

About to PM you
Old 01-23-2016, 12:51 AM
alpha motoring
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts

PM me with your VIN will check to see what color wheels it came with.

Quick Reply: WTT my 997.1 GT3 black OEM rims for silver ones