Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

WTB: Cargraphic Airlift Installed Switch

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2015, 03:04 PM
KOTYKB
Three Wheelin'

Received 120 Likes on 63 Posts
Default WTB: Cargraphic Airlift Installed Switch

I have a Cargraphic Airlift kit on my GT3, which I absolutely love and feel its a necessity living in San Francisco. My car currently has a remote that has the raise/lower buttons on a FOB that attaches to my car key. I'd prefer a permanent installed toggle switch and after contacting Cargraphic... they're out of stock with no future plans of restocking. Maybe somebody on this forum has one laying around their shop?

Thanks!

Name:  image005.gif
Views: 180
Size:  63.6 KB
Old 07-30-2015, 03:20 PM
Saru385
Burning Brakes

Received 93 Likes on 43 Posts

don't have any leads on this actual switch, but i wonder if you could get the switch from the Porsche front lift kit and then run the wiring to that. the button next to "Sport" in the picture below.

Old 08-02-2015, 04:00 PM
KOTYKB
Three Wheelin'

Received 120 Likes on 63 Posts

Cargraphic said they aren't aware of any ways of integrating the OEM switch with their system... so as of right now I'll have to stick with the remote. For a two year old and current system, its crazy they have no hard wired remote solutions.
Old 08-03-2015, 07:19 AM
runet
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

Based on the picture of the roof switch it looks like this is also just a remote but with a different design to be put in without batteries and with lights. http://www.cargraphicts.com/uploads/...Airlift_34.pdf

My guess is that there is no connection points in the system for a hard wired remote.

Would it be possible to buy a second remote like the one you have, the OEM button for the center console, and then have someone qualified with car electronics to wire into the extra remote to respond from the new OEM button and not the pressure buttons integrated in the remote?
Old 08-29-2016, 10:16 AM
teeumup
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

did you have any luck with finding a switch. I bought a used 2005 911 Turbo S with the airlift system and no remote so I can't use it at all. I also emailed cargraphic with no luck but to buy a new unit. I amy end up just removing it unless i can find some old stocl somewhere. Hard to believe they don't have any inventor or do they just want to sell new units....bummer

Quick Reply: WTB: Cargraphic Airlift Installed Switch