Old 06-26-2015, 10:21 AM
PorscheDoc
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default FS: GMG GT3/RS Sport Headers + Wheels

Customer selling his 2011 GT3 and putting back to stock. These were run on a 2011 GT3RS then a 2011 GT3 for about 15k miles total. Helping him sell off his parts. I have no vested interest in these parts, just helping out an internet illiterate friend.

Contrary to their add, we did get an occasional CEL with these headers.
They were over $4000 new.

$2000 shipped in the US

From GMG's site:
GMG introduces its World Challenge sport header system for first and second generation GT3 and RS models.

This is a proven design which incorporates equal length runners and a true 3 into 1 F1 style merge collector. The header system also utilizes a German made 200 cell metal matrix sport catalyst which is OBD2 compliant ( No CEL Lights).

We utilize the highest quality T304 Stainless Steel that is Tig welded by hand. The system also incorporates CNC machined flanges and both at the cylinder head and at the muffler connection.

The World Challenge Sport header system is designed to work with the Factory mufflers and is a direct replacement system.

Combined with the GMG World Challenge Sport Center Section, you can employ additional weight savings and improved sound.

Application Porsche 997.2 GT3&RS 3.8 liter 2010+

997.1 GT3 and RS 3.6

He will also have 2 sets of forgeline centerlock 18" wheels for sale, cosmetically challenged, but spin straight and true on my balancer. I will put up pictures of the wheels as soon as I get them cleaned up a little.

Anyone interested can PM me directly.

Quick Reply: FS: GMG GT3/RS Sport Headers + Wheels